Metaltooth Leaper — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Metaltooth Leaper is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Metaltooth Leaper is the new Mech synergy card that was given to Hunter in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although the card is potentially strong, it will only function well in a Mech deck, and Hunter is usually more focused on Beasts.
2. Constructed Play
Metaltooth Leaper is unlikely to see a great deal of play in Constructed. Due to the great Beast cards that Hunter was given in Goblins vs Gnomes, most decks will be focused on Beast synergy and will not have room to include Mechs as well.
Metaltooth Leaper is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!