Table of Contents
Metaltooth Leaper is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Metaltooth Leaper is the new Mech synergy card that was given to Hunter in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although the card is potentially strong, it will only function well in a Mech deck, and Hunter is usually more focused on Beasts.
2. Constructed Play
Metaltooth Leaper is unlikely to see a great deal of play in Constructed. Due to the great Beast cards that Hunter was given in Goblins vs Gnomes, most decks will be focused on Beast synergy and will not have room to include Mechs as well.
Metaltooth Leaper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper