Table of Contents
Metaltooth Leaper is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Metaltooth Leaper is the new Mech synergy card that was given to Hunter in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although the card is potentially strong, it will only function well in a Mech deck, and Hunter is usually more focused on Beasts.
2. Constructed Play
Metaltooth Leaper is unlikely to see a great deal of play in Constructed. Due to the great Beast cards that Hunter was given in Goblins vs Gnomes, most decks will be focused on Beast synergy and will not have room to include Mechs as well.
Metaltooth Leaper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists