Multi-Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Multi-Shot is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Multi-Shot can be extremely powerful in the right situation. However, since it requires multiple minions in play before you can even activate it, the situations where it functions perfectly are very rare. This makes other removal spells more consistent options.
Multi-Shot can function as a reasonable option in a Basic or Budget Hunter deck, but beyond this, it is generally not used in Constructed.
Multi-Shot is a reasonable pick in Arena. Removal spells are few and far between in Arena, meaning that any reasonable option you are given should be heavily considered.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List