Multi-Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Multi-Shot is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Multi-Shot can be extremely powerful in the right situation. However, since it requires multiple minions in play before you can even activate it, the situations where it functions perfectly are very rare. This makes other removal spells more consistent options.
Multi-Shot can function as a reasonable option in a Basic or Budget Hunter deck, but beyond this, it is generally not used in Constructed.
Multi-Shot is a reasonable pick in Arena. Removal spells are few and far between in Arena, meaning that any reasonable option you are given should be heavily considered.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck