Multi-Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Multi-Shot is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Multi-Shot can be extremely powerful in the right situation. However, since it requires multiple minions in play before you can even activate it, the situations where it functions perfectly are very rare. This makes other removal spells more consistent options.
Multi-Shot can function as a reasonable option in a Basic or Budget Hunter deck, but beyond this, it is generally not used in Constructed.
Multi-Shot is a reasonable pick in Arena. Removal spells are few and far between in Arena, meaning that any reasonable option you are given should be heavily considered.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck