Multi-Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Multi-Shot is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Multi-Shot can be extremely powerful in the right situation. However, since it requires multiple minions in play before you can even activate it, the situations where it functions perfectly are very rare. This makes other removal spells more consistent options.
Multi-Shot can function as a reasonable option in a Basic or Budget Hunter deck, but beyond this, it is generally not used in Constructed.
Multi-Shot is a reasonable pick in Arena. Removal spells are few and far between in Arena, meaning that any reasonable option you are given should be heavily considered.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge