Table of Contents
Multi-Shot is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Multi-Shot can be extremely powerful in the right situation. However, since it requires multiple minions in play before you can even activate it, the situations where it functions perfectly are very rare. This makes other removal spells more consistent options.
2. Constructed Play
Multi-Shot can function as a reasonable option in a Basic or Budget Hunter deck, but beyond this, it is generally not used in Constructed.
Multi-Shot is a reasonable pick in Arena. Removal spells are few and far between in Arena, meaning that any reasonable option you are given should be heavily considered.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists