Shaky Zipgunner — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Shaky Zipgunner is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shaky Zipgunner is a great Hunter card. As Deathrattle cards naturally fit into Hunter decks, the Deathrattle is very likely to have a target, providing 5/5 stats for 3 Mana overall. However, as the minion needs to die in order to get the buff and the target is random, it is not always possible to capitalise on the bonus stats as soon as you would like.
2. Constructed Play
Shaky Zipgunner is a good choice for most Midrange and Control Hunter decks. It is very likely to get good value due to these decks using many of the strong Deathrattle minions in the Hunter arsenal.
Shaky Zipgunner is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter