Shaky Zipgunner — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Shaky Zipgunner is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shaky Zipgunner is a great Hunter card. As Deathrattle cards naturally fit into Hunter decks, the Deathrattle is very likely to have a target, providing 5/5 stats for 3 Mana overall. However, as the minion needs to die in order to get the buff and the target is random, it is not always possible to capitalise on the bonus stats as soon as you would like.
2. Constructed Play
Shaky Zipgunner is a good choice for most Midrange and Control Hunter decks. It is very likely to get good value due to these decks using many of the strong Deathrattle minions in the Hunter arsenal.
In Arena, Shaky Zipgunner is a good card. You will often pick up a decent amount of Deathrattle minions as a Hunter to give this card great value. However, Hunter already has some of the most powerful 3-Mana cards, such as Eaglehorn Bow and Animal Companion, which can often leave no room for Shaky Zipgunner.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please