Shaky Zipgunner — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Shaky Zipgunner is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shaky Zipgunner is a great Hunter card. As Deathrattle cards naturally fit into Hunter decks, the Deathrattle is very likely to have a target, providing 5/5 stats for 3 Mana overall. However, as the minion needs to die in order to get the buff and the target is random, it is not always possible to capitalise on the bonus stats as soon as you would like.
Shaky Zipgunner is a good choice for most Midrange and Control Hunter decks. It is very likely to get good value due to these decks using many of the strong Deathrattle minions in the Hunter arsenal.
Shaky Zipgunner is no longer available in Arena.
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Warcraft 3 E3 Trailer, Diablo 2 LoD Final Cinematic and Overwatch 2 4 and 8K Remasters
- Charity Server Blades Arrive Damaged to Collectors
- Hearthstone 16.0.5 Balance Update Notes: December 19th
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Release Date Is Januay 28th 2020
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player
- Deathrattle Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - Jalexander's Top 100 Legend
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Dragon Handlock Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - ProBeater's Rank 3 Legend