Shaky Zipgunner — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Shaky Zipgunner is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shaky Zipgunner is a great Hunter card. As Deathrattle cards naturally fit into Hunter decks, the Deathrattle is very likely to have a target, providing 5/5 stats for 3 Mana overall. However, as the minion needs to die in order to get the buff and the target is random, it is not always possible to capitalise on the bonus stats as soon as you would like.
Shaky Zipgunner is a good choice for most Midrange and Control Hunter decks. It is very likely to get good value due to these decks using many of the strong Deathrattle minions in the Hunter arsenal.
Shaky Zipgunner is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck