Spider Bomb — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Spider Bomb is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Awith legs, Spider Bomb is a tool for midrange Mech Hunter decks to catch up on board. The card is excellent when you are behind and have a Mech on board to absorb the 2/2 in stats, but is slow and relatively weak when played on its own.
Spider Bomb is at its best in decks which can take advantage of both its Mech synergy and its Deathrattle synergy. Outside of these deck,does a much better job of dealing with large and problematic minions in the mid game than Spider Bomb.
It is difficult to assemble tribal synergies in the Arena, which makes the Magnetic ability on Spider Bomb quite difficult to use. Though Spider Bomb is decent when played on curve, it gets weaker and weaker as the game goes on and your opponent can play around it. For this reason, Spider Bomb is not a high pick in the Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck