Spider Bomb — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Spider Bomb is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Awith legs, Spider Bomb is a tool for midrange Mech Hunter decks to catch up on board. The card is excellent when you are behind and have a Mech on board to absorb the 2/2 in stats, but is slow and relatively weak when played on its own.
Spider Bomb is at its best in decks which can take advantage of both its Mech synergy and its Deathrattle synergy. Outside of these deck,does a much better job of dealing with large and problematic minions in the mid game than Spider Bomb.
It is difficult to assemble tribal synergies in the Arena, which makes the Magnetic ability on Spider Bomb quite difficult to use. Though Spider Bomb is decent when played on curve, it gets weaker and weaker as the game goes on and your opponent can play around it. For this reason, Spider Bomb is not a high pick in the Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck