Swamp King Dred
Table of Contents
Swamp King Dred is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Swamp King Dred is a powerful Hunter minion with a double-edged effect. The ability to immediately trade into any minion that is played allows opponents to take control of the situation. However, depending on your opponents hand it can also proactively prevent your opponent from playing key minions until Swamp King Dread has been dealt with.
2. Constructed Play
Swamp King Dred is a solid choice for Midrange and Control Hunter decks. As a 7-Mana 9/9 it is a large chunk of stats for opponents to deal with, especially when taking into account that it will often be following in the wake of Hunter's most powerful minion, Savannah Highmane.
Swamp King Dred is a great card in Arena. Providing huge stats for its Mana cost, it will often have to be answered by opposing minions, killing 2-3 in the process, resulting in huge value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper