Swamp King Dred — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Swamp King Dred is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp King Dred is a powerful Hunter minion with a double-edged effect. The ability to immediately trade into any minion that is played allows opponents to take control of the situation. However, depending on your opponents hand it can also proactively prevent your opponent from playing key minions until Swamp King Dread has been dealt with.
Swamp King Dred is a solid choice for Midrange and Control Hunter decks. As a 7-Mana 9/9 it is a large chunk of stats for opponents to deal with, especially when taking into account that it will often be following in the wake of Hunter's most powerful minion,.
Swamp King Dred is a great card in Arena. Providing huge stats for its Mana cost, it will often have to be answered by opposing minions, killing 2-3 in the process, resulting in huge value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List