Swamp King Dred — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Swamp King Dred is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp King Dred is a powerful Hunter minion with a double-edged effect. The ability to immediately trade into any minion that is played allows opponents to take control of the situation. However, depending on your opponents hand it can also proactively prevent your opponent from playing key minions until Swamp King Dread has been dealt with.
Swamp King Dred is a solid choice for Midrange and Control Hunter decks. As a 7-Mana 9/9 it is a large chunk of stats for opponents to deal with, especially when taking into account that it will often be following in the wake of Hunter's most powerful minion, Savannah Highmane.
Swamp King Dred is a great card in Arena. Providing huge stats for its Mana cost, it will often have to be answered by opposing minions, killing 2-3 in the process, resulting in huge value.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?