Swamp King Dred — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Swamp King Dred is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp King Dred is a powerful Hunter minion with a double-edged effect. The ability to immediately trade into any minion that is played allows opponents to take control of the situation. However, depending on your opponents hand it can also proactively prevent your opponent from playing key minions until Swamp King Dread has been dealt with.
Swamp King Dred is a solid choice for Midrange and Control Hunter decks. As a 7-Mana 9/9 it is a large chunk of stats for opponents to deal with, especially when taking into account that it will often be following in the wake of Hunter's most powerful minion,.
Swamp King Dred is a great card in Arena. Providing huge stats for its Mana cost, it will often have to be answered by opposing minions, killing 2-3 in the process, resulting in huge value.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck