Swamp King Dred — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Swamp King Dred is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp King Dred is a powerful Hunter minion with a double-edged effect. The ability to immediately trade into any minion that is played allows opponents to take control of the situation. However, depending on your opponents hand it can also proactively prevent your opponent from playing key minions until Swamp King Dread has been dealt with.
Swamp King Dred is a solid choice for Midrange and Control Hunter decks. As a 7-Mana 9/9 it is a large chunk of stats for opponents to deal with, especially when taking into account that it will often be following in the wake of Hunter's most powerful minion,.
Swamp King Dred is a great card in Arena. Providing huge stats for its Mana cost, it will often have to be answered by opposing minions, killing 2-3 in the process, resulting in huge value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards