The Marsh Queen — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
The Marsh Queen is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Marsh Queen is a Hunter Legendary Quest that requires you to play 7 1-Cost minions from your hand in a game. If you successfully complete the Quest, Queen Carnassa will be added to your hand, which fills your deck with 15 copies of Carnassa's Brood.
In Constructed, The Marsh Queen requires a very specific deck built around it. The requirement of the Quest forces a very one-dimensional approach, as having to include many 1-Cost minions in a deck will naturally result in an aggressive strategy.
The Marsh Queen is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with The Marsh Queen
J4CKIECHAN's Theorycrafted Quest Hunter Deck 2 weapons, 3 spells, 24 minions, 1 hero card
|8,160||Apr 11 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide