The Marsh Queen — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
The Marsh Queen is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Marsh Queen is a Hunter Legendary Quest that requires you to play 7 1-Cost minions from your hand in a game. If you successfully complete the Quest, Queen Carnassa will be added to your hand, which fills your deck with 15 copies of Carnassa's Brood.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, The Marsh Queen requires a very specific deck built around it. The requirement of the Quest forces a very one-dimensional approach, as having to include many 1-Cost minions in a deck will naturally result in an aggressive strategy.
The Marsh Queen is unavailable in the Arena.
4. Meta Decks with The Marsh Queen
J4CKIECHAN's Theorycrafted Quest Hunter Deck 2 weapons, 3 spells, 24 minions, 1 hero_card
|8,160||Apr 11 2018|
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game