Toxmonger — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Toxmonger is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
One of the issues faced by 1-mana minions is that they become extremely poor in the late game. Toxmonger gives those cards some extra value when drawn later on. However, it is difficult to get that value to stick. Toxmonger's stats are very low which means that it will be removed easily by the oppenent. This means that any 1-drops will have to be played on the same tame as the Toxmonger to be impactful, which further slows down the process of generating a poisonous army.
Toxmonger works best in aggressive decks with many 1-drops, which turns them into a way to get through large Taunt minions for a final push. Unfortunately, the stats of Toxmonger are prohibitive, which means that for deck construction purposes, it is usually better to include a large minion instead.
Toxmonger is a poor card in Arena. Most Arena decks do not contain many 1-drops, and Toxmonger's stats are not good enough to merit inclusion in a deck without getting good value from its ability.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck