Trogg Beastrager — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Trogg Beastrager is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Trogg Beastrager is a good Hunter card. As most Hunter decks rely on playing a range of Beasts, there will be a target available for the Battlecry most of the time and even if there are no targets, the base stats make this card reasonable by itself.
2. Constructed Play
Trogg Beastrager is a good choice for most Hunter decks, as there are often many Beasts in the deck which can benefit from the Battlecry. However, with many other strong 2-Mana plays available, this card comes down to personal preference.
In Arena, Trogg Beastrager is a great card. The base stats alone make the card reasonable, and with most Arena decks naturally running multiple Beasts, there is a good chance to gain value from the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard