Trogg Beastrager — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Trogg Beastrager is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Trogg Beastrager is a good Hunter card. As most Hunter decks rely on playing a range of Beasts, there will be a target available for the Battlecry most of the time and even if there are no targets, the base stats make this card reasonable by itself.
2. Constructed Play
Trogg Beastrager is a good choice for most Hunter decks, as there are often many Beasts in the deck which can benefit from the Battlecry. However, with many other strong 2-Mana plays available, this card comes down to personal preference.
Trogg Beastrager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior