Arcane Blast — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Blast is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Blast is a strong card. Even at 1 Mana for 2 damage, it compares reasonably with other cards such asand . Once you factor in the increased buffs from Spell Damage, it can start to gain value extremely quickly.
In Constructed, Arcane Blast can be used in a Spell Damage focused Mage deck, as a powerful Tempo removal tool. It does have the drawback of not being able to target an opposing Hero directly however, meaning it is a poor fit in a truly aggressive Made deck.
Arcane Blast is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck