Arcane Blast — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Blast is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Blast is a strong card. Even at 1 Mana for 2 damage, it compares reasonably with other cards such asand . Once you factor in the increased buffs from Spell Damage, it can start to gain value extremely quickly.
In Constructed, Arcane Blast can be used in a Spell Damage focused Mage deck, as a powerful Tempo removal tool. It does have the drawback of not being able to target an opposing Hero directly however, meaning it is a poor fit in a truly aggressive Made deck.
Arcane Blast is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck