Arcane Blast — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Blast is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Blast is a strong card. Even at 1 Mana for 2 damage, it compares reasonably with other cards such asand . Once you factor in the increased buffs from Spell Damage, it can start to gain value extremely quickly.
In Constructed, Arcane Blast can be used in a Spell Damage focused Mage deck, as a powerful Tempo removal tool. It does have the drawback of not being able to target an opposing Hero directly however, meaning it is a poor fit in a truly aggressive Made deck.
Arcane Blast is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior