Table of Contents
Arcane Blast is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Blast is a strong card. Even at 1 Mana for 2 damage, it compares reasonably with other cards such as Arcane Shot and Holy Smite. Once you factor in the increased buffs from Spell Damage, it can start to gain value extremely quickly.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arcane Blast can be used in a Spell Damage focused Mage deck, as a powerful Tempo removal tool. It does have the drawback of not being able to target an opposing Hero directly however, meaning it is a poor fit in a truly aggressive Made deck.
Arcane Blast is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists