Arcane Blast — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Blast is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Blast is a strong card. Even at 1 Mana for 2 damage, it compares reasonably with other cards such asand . Once you factor in the increased buffs from Spell Damage, it can start to gain value extremely quickly.
In Constructed, Arcane Blast can be used in a Spell Damage focused Mage deck, as a powerful Tempo removal tool. It does have the drawback of not being able to target an opposing Hero directly however, meaning it is a poor fit in a truly aggressive Made deck.
Arcane Blast is no longer available in Arena.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List