Astral Rift — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Astral Rift is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The random nature on Astral Rift makes it far too slow and unreliable to be a good card for Constructed, but is a reasonable choice in most Arena decks as a potential 2 for 1.
Astral Rift is far too slow for aggressive decks, and far too unreliable for Midrange or Control decks. There are likely much better cards for your Constructed deck.
A random minion is worth slightly less than one card of value in the Arena, which means that Astral rift is frequently a positive value card in Arena decks. It does not play to the board and is no replacement for a 2 drop minion, but it is a reasonably powerful tool for pulling ahead of your opponent in the mid to late game.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide