Astral Rift — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Astral Rift is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The random nature on Astral Rift makes it far too slow and unreliable to be a good card for Constructed, but is a reasonable choice in most Arena decks as a potential 2 for 1.
Astral Rift is far too slow for aggressive decks, and far too unreliable for Midrange or Control decks. There are likely much better cards for your Constructed deck.
A random minion is worth slightly less than one card of value in the Arena, which means that Astral rift is frequently a positive value card in Arena decks. It does not play to the board and is no replacement for a 2 drop minion, but it is a reasonably powerful tool for pulling ahead of your opponent in the mid to late game.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck