Astral Rift — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Astral Rift is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The random nature on Astral Rift makes it far too slow and unreliable to be a good card for Constructed, but is a reasonable choice in most Arena decks as a potential 2 for 1.
Astral Rift is far too slow for aggressive decks, and far too unreliable for Midrange or Control decks. There are likely much better cards for your Constructed deck.
A random minion is worth slightly less than one card of value in the Arena, which means that Astral rift is frequently a positive value card in Arena decks. It does not play to the board and is no replacement for a 2 drop minion, but it is a reasonably powerful tool for pulling ahead of your opponent in the mid to late game.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck