Astral Rift — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Astral Rift is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The random nature on Astral Rift makes it far too slow and unreliable to be a good card for Constructed, but is a reasonable choice in most Arena decks as a potential 2 for 1.
Astral Rift is far too slow for aggressive decks, and far too unreliable for Midrange or Control decks. There are likely much better cards for your Constructed deck.
A random minion is worth slightly less than one card of value in the Arena, which means that Astral rift is frequently a positive value card in Arena decks. It does not play to the board and is no replacement for a 2 drop minion, but it is a reasonably powerful tool for pulling ahead of your opponent in the mid to late game.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck