Blast Wave — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Blast Wave is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blast Wave takes Mage AoE spells and adds in a value element by generating cards with its Overkill effect. It is particularly effective when used alongside Spell Damage to maximise the Overkill potential.
In Constructed, Blast Wave can fit into Midrange and Control Mage decks looking for an additional AoE effect to go into the deck.
In Arena, Blast Wave is an excellent card. It combines the two most sought after abilities in Arena, AoE and card generation.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck