Blast Wave — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Blast Wave is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blast Wave takes Mage AoE spells and adds in a value element by generating cards with its Overkill effect. It is particularly effective when used alongside Spell Damage to maximise the Overkill potential.
In Constructed, Blast Wave can fit into Midrange and Control Mage decks looking for an additional AoE effect to go into the deck.
In Arena, Blast Wave is an excellent card. It combines the two most sought after abilities in Arena, AoE and card generation.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List