Blast Wave — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Blast Wave is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blast Wave takes Mage AoE spells and adds in a value element by generating cards with its Overkill effect. It is particularly effective when used alongside Spell Damage to maximise the Overkill potential.
In Constructed, Blast Wave can fit into Midrange and Control Mage decks looking for an additional AoE effect to go into the deck.
In Arena, Blast Wave is an excellent card. It combines the two most sought after abilities in Arena, AoE and card generation.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge