Blizzard — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Blizzard is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blizzard is one of many Freeze effects available to Mages. It can be useful against Aggressive decks, or in specific decks that aim to delay the opponent for multiple turns. However, it deals low damage for its Mana cost, meaning it will rarely deal with an entire board outright and requires follow-ups to be effective.
Blizzard is usually only seen in Freeze Mage decks which rely on stalling the board repeatedly over multiple turns in order to set up a game winning combo. Most decks favouras a more powerful board clear effect.
Blizzard is a strong card in Arena. The combination of many 3/2 minions being chosen in Arena and the fact that minion to minion combat is so common means that minions in play will often have 2 Health or less, making Blizzard a much more effective board clear in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List