Blizzard — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Blizzard is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blizzard is one of many Freeze effects available to Mages. It can be useful against Aggressive decks, or in specific decks that aim to delay the opponent for multiple turns. However, it deals low damage for its Mana cost, meaning it will rarely deal with an entire board outright and requires follow-ups to be effective.
Blizzard is usually only seen in Freeze Mage decks which rely on stalling the board repeatedly over multiple turns in order to set up a game winning combo. Most decks favouras a more powerful board clear effect.
Blizzard is a strong card in Arena. The combination of many 3/2 minions being chosen in Arena and the fact that minion to minion combat is so common means that minions in play will often have 2 Health or less, making Blizzard a much more effective board clear in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens