Blizzard — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Blizzard is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blizzard is one of many Freeze effects available to Mages. It can be useful against Aggressive decks, or in specific decks that aim to delay the opponent for multiple turns. However, it deals low damage for its Mana cost, meaning it will rarely deal with an entire board outright and requires follow-ups to be effective.
Blizzard is usually only seen in Freeze Mage decks which rely on stalling the board repeatedly over multiple turns in order to set up a game winning combo. Most decks favouras a more powerful board clear effect.
Blizzard is a strong card in Arena. The combination of many 3/2 minions being chosen in Arena and the fact that minion to minion combat is so common means that minions in play will often have 2 Health or less, making Blizzard a much more effective board clear in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge