Blizzard — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Blizzard is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blizzard is one of many Freeze effects available to Mages. It can be useful against Aggressive decks, or in specific decks that aim to delay the opponent for multiple turns. However, it deals low damage for its Mana cost, meaning it will rarely deal with an entire board outright and requires follow-ups to be effective.
Blizzard is usually only seen in Freeze Mage decks which rely on stalling the board repeatedly over multiple turns in order to set up a game winning combo. Most decks favouras a more powerful board clear effect.
Blizzard is a strong card in Arena. The combination of many 3/2 minions being chosen in Arena and the fact that minion to minion combat is so common means that minions in play will often have 2 Health or less, making Blizzard a much more effective board clear in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck