Coldarra Drake — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldarra Drake is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coldara Drake is a strong card for synergising with the Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expanions. It is worth nothing that although you are free to Hero Power as often as you like, it is still subject to regular Mana restrictions. Even without the Hero Power effect, the 6/6 body is a very effective tool for trading or aggression on 6 Mana. It also offers the additional benefit of being a Dragon.
In Constructed, Coldara Drake can potentially be included in a Hero Power focused Mage deck, that uses the various Inspire effects and Hero Power modifiers introduced in The Grand Tournament to create powerful combo plays. It is also an effective curve play in Constructed, due to how well it deals with other common minions around the same cost.
Coldara Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck