Coldarra Drake — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldarra Drake is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coldara Drake is a strong card for synergising with the Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expanions. It is worth nothing that although you are free to Hero Power as often as you like, it is still subject to regular Mana restrictions. Even without the Hero Power effect, the 6/6 body is a very effective tool for trading or aggression on 6 Mana. It also offers the additional benefit of being a Dragon.
In Constructed, Coldara Drake can potentially be included in a Hero Power focused Mage deck, that uses the various Inspire effects and Hero Power modifiers introduced in The Grand Tournament to create powerful combo plays. It is also an effective curve play in Constructed, due to how well it deals with other common minions around the same cost.
Coldara Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck