Coldarra Drake — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldarra Drake is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coldara Drake is a strong card for synergising with the Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expanions. It is worth nothing that although you are free to Hero Power as often as you like, it is still subject to regular Mana restrictions. Even without the Hero Power effect, the 6/6 body is a very effective tool for trading or aggression on 6 Mana. It also offers the additional benefit of being a Dragon.
In Constructed, Coldara Drake can potentially be included in a Hero Power focused Mage deck, that uses the various Inspire effects and Hero Power modifiers introduced in The Grand Tournament to create powerful combo plays. It is also an effective curve play in Constructed, due to how well it deals with other common minions around the same cost.
Coldara Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide