Table of Contents
Coldarra Drake is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Coldara Drake is a strong card for synergising with the Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expanions. It is worth nothing that although you are free to Hero Power as often as you like, it is still subject to regular Mana restrictions. Even without the Hero Power effect, the 6/6 body is a very effective tool for trading or aggression on 6 Mana. It also offers the additional benefit of being a Dragon.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Coldara Drake can potentially be included in a Hero Power focused Mage deck, that uses the various Inspire effects and Hero Power modifiers introduced in The Grand Tournament to create powerful combo plays. It is also an effective curve play in Constructed, due to how well it deals with other common minions around the same cost.
Coldara Drake is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???