Coldarra Drake — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldarra Drake is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coldara Drake is a strong card for synergising with the Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expanions. It is worth nothing that although you are free to Hero Power as often as you like, it is still subject to regular Mana restrictions. Even without the Hero Power effect, the 6/6 body is a very effective tool for trading or aggression on 6 Mana. It also offers the additional benefit of being a Dragon.
In Constructed, Coldara Drake can potentially be included in a Hero Power focused Mage deck, that uses the various Inspire effects and Hero Power modifiers introduced in The Grand Tournament to create powerful combo plays. It is also an effective curve play in Constructed, due to how well it deals with other common minions around the same cost.
Coldara Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck