Coldwraith — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldwraith is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coldwraith has good stats for its Mana cost, and as such does not need a great ability to be worthy of consideration in most formats. As it happens, its ability seems to be reasonable. This should give players of the card the option to drop it on curve, or to hold back until the condition of a Frozen enemy is met.
Coldwraith's obvious strength will be in tempo-based decks where being played on Turn 3 is not a big downside. Whether it is played or not in Constructed depends on the frequency of the card draw. The challenge as a deck builder is for the Battlecry to trigger as often as possible.
In Arena, Coldwraith is a good card. The stats are definitely good enough to play the minion on Turn 3, and although the value from the Battlecry will be gained relatively infrequently, it is powerful enough that it will change games when it is activated.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge