Coldwraith — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldwraith is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coldwraith has good stats for its Mana cost, and as such does not need a great ability to be worthy of consideration in most formats. As it happens, its ability seems to be reasonable. This should give players of the card the option to drop it on curve, or to hold back until the condition of a Frozen enemy is met.
Coldwraith's obvious strength will be in tempo-based decks where being played on Turn 3 is not a big downside. Whether it is played or not in Constructed depends on the frequency of the card draw. The challenge as a deck builder is for the Battlecry to trigger as often as possible.
In Arena, Coldwraith is a good card. The stats are definitely good enough to play the minion on Turn 3, and although the value from the Battlecry will be gained relatively infrequently, it is powerful enough that it will change games when it is activated.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck