Coldwraith — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldwraith is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coldwraith has good stats for its Mana cost, and as such does not need a great ability to be worthy of consideration in most formats. As it happens, its ability seems to be reasonable. This should give players of the card the option to drop it on curve, or to hold back until the condition of a Frozen enemy is met.
Coldwraith's obvious strength will be in tempo-based decks where being played on Turn 3 is not a big downside. Whether it is played or not in Constructed depends on the frequency of the card draw. The challenge as a deck builder is for the Battlecry to trigger as often as possible.
In Arena, Coldwraith is a good card. The stats are definitely good enough to play the minion on Turn 3, and although the value from the Battlecry will be gained relatively infrequently, it is powerful enough that it will change games when it is activated.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists