Coldwraith — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Coldwraith is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Coldwraith has good stats for its Mana cost, and as such does not need a great ability to be worthy of consideration in most formats. As it happens, its ability seems to be reasonable. This should give players of the card the option to drop it on curve, or to hold back until the condition of a Frozen enemy is met.
2. Constructed Play
Coldwraith's obvious strength will be in tempo-based decks where being played on Turn 3 is not a big downside. Whether it is played or not in Constructed depends on the frequency of the card draw. The challenge as a deck builder is for the Battlecry to trigger as often as possible.
In Arena, Coldwraith is a good card. The stats are definitely good enough to play the minion on Turn 3, and although the value from the Battlecry will be gained relatively infrequently, it is powerful enough that it will change games when it is activated.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run