Cone of Cold — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cone of Cold is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cone of Cold is a very situational card. It can be a lifesaver if your opponent plays into it, or it help you to delay for a crucial turn in order to setup a. However, it is not a good fit for most types of Mage deck due to its overall low impact for its Mana cost.
Cone of Cold is primarily used in Constructed in slow Control or Combo based Mage decks. It can be combined with Doomsayer to potentially create a board clear, or used to stall for a turn in order to set up a larger clear with .
Cone of Cold is an average card in Arena. Although it can help to delay the game for a turn, its low damage output means that you will rarely deal with the problem outright. In a deck with multiples, it can be picked more highly, since you can use it to delay for a turn to set up a board clear.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge