Cone of Cold — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cone of Cold is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cone of Cold is a very situational card. It can be a lifesaver if your opponent plays into it, or it help you to delay for a crucial turn in order to setup a. However, it is not a good fit for most types of Mage deck due to its overall low impact for its Mana cost.
Cone of Cold is primarily used in Constructed in slow Control or Combo based Mage decks. It can be combined with Doomsayer to potentially create a board clear, or used to stall for a turn in order to set up a larger clear with .
Cone of Cold is an average card in Arena. Although it can help to delay the game for a turn, its low damage output means that you will rarely deal with the problem outright. In a deck with multiples, it can be picked more highly, since you can use it to delay for a turn to set up a board clear.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens