Cone of Cold — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cone of Cold is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cone of Cold is a very situational card. It can be a lifesaver if your opponent plays into it, or it help you to delay for a crucial turn in order to setup a. However, it is not a good fit for most types of Mage deck due to its overall low impact for its Mana cost.
Cone of Cold is primarily used in Constructed in slow Control or Combo based Mage decks. It can be combined withto potentially create a board clear, or used to stall for a turn in order to set up a larger clear with .
Cone of Cold is an average card in Arena. Although it can help to delay the game for a turn, its low damage output means that you will rarely deal with the problem outright. In a deck with multiples, it can be picked more highly, since you can use it to delay for a turn to set up a board clear.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck