Dragon's Breath — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Breath is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dragon's Breath is a removal spell that features a new mechanic introduced with the Blackrock Mountain adventure. The mechanic of reduced cost for each minion that dies is in conflict with a removal spell however, since if you have already killed multiple minions, you are less likely to need to use the spell at all.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dragon's Breath may see some value in a deck that features Doomsayer along with Freeze effects in order to receive a huge discount, although this runs into the mentioned problem with not having a target for the spell once the discount is in effect.
Dragon's Breath is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!