Dragon's Breath — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Breath is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon's Breath is a removal spell that features a new mechanic introduced with the Blackrock Mountain adventure. The mechanic of reduced cost for each minion that dies is in conflict with a removal spell however, since if you have already killed multiple minions, you are less likely to need to use the spell at all.
In Constructed, Dragon's Breath may see some value in a deck that features Doomsayer along with Freeze effects in order to receive a huge discount, although this runs into the mentioned problem with not having a target for the spell once the discount is in effect.
Dragon's Breath is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck