Dragon's Breath — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Breath is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon's Breath is a removal spell that features a new mechanic introduced with the Blackrock Mountain adventure. The mechanic of reduced cost for each minion that dies is in conflict with a removal spell however, since if you have already killed multiple minions, you are less likely to need to use the spell at all.
In Constructed, Dragon's Breath may see some value in a deck that features Doomsayer along with Freeze effects in order to receive a huge discount, although this runs into the mentioned problem with not having a target for the spell once the discount is in effect.
Dragon's Breath is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Dragon's Breath
Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode) 22 spells, 8 minions
|2,440||Sep 01 2016|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck