Table of Contents
Dragon's Breath is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dragon's Breath is a removal spell that features a new mechanic introduced with the Blackrock Mountain adventure. The mechanic of reduced cost for each minion that dies is in conflict with a removal spell however, since if you have already killed multiple minions, you are less likely to need to use the spell at all.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dragon's Breath may see some value in a deck that features Doomsayer along with Freeze effects in order to receive a huge discount, although this runs into the mentioned problem with not having a target for the spell once the discount is in effect.
Dragon's Breath is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists