Elemental Evocation — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Elemental Evocation is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elemental Evocation is a tempo tool used to rush out Elementals. While the card is good on the surface, it comes at the huge cost of card advantage and often requires card draw to supplement its usage.
In Constructed, Elemental Evocation can optionally be played in Elemental Mage decks.
In Arena, Elemental Evocation is a terrible card. It is incredibly unlikely that you are able to draft enough Elementals for the card to be playable, the card advantage it sacrifices is particularly terrible in Arena due to a lack of consistent card draw available.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck