Elemental Evocation — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Elemental Evocation is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elemental Evocation is a tempo tool used to rush out Elementals. While the card is good on the surface, it comes at the huge cost of card advantage and often requires card draw to supplement its usage.
In Constructed, Elemental Evocation can optionally be played in Elemental Mage decks.
In Arena, Elemental Evocation is a terrible card. It is incredibly unlikely that you are able to draft enough Elementals for the card to be playable, the card advantage it sacrifices is particularly terrible in Arena due to a lack of consistent card draw available.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter