Elemental Evocation — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Elemental Evocation is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elemental Evocation is a tempo tool used to rush out Elementals. While the card is good on the surface, it comes at the huge cost of card advantage and often requires card draw to supplement its usage.
In Constructed, Elemental Evocation can optionally be played in Elemental Mage decks.
In Arena, Elemental Evocation is a terrible card. It is incredibly unlikely that you are able to draft enough Elementals for the card to be playable, the card advantage it sacrifices is particularly terrible in Arena due to a lack of consistent card draw available.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike