Fallen Hero — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fallen Hero is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fallen Hero is a card that increases the power of the Mage Hero ability. When combined with the various Inspire and Hero Power modification effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expansion it can be extremely powerful and create extremely swingy turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fallen Hero will be an immediate inclusion in any Inspire based Mage deck. However, in a Mage deck that is focused on other strategies, it is probably too slow and easy to remove to represent value.
Fallen Hero is no longer available in Arena.
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage