Table of Contents
Fallen Hero is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fallen Hero is a card that increases the power of the Mage Hero ability. When combined with the various Inspire and Hero Power modification effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expansion it can be extremely powerful and create extremely swingy turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fallen Hero will be an immediate inclusion in any Inspire based Mage deck. However, in a Mage deck that is focused on other strategies, it is probably too slow and easy to remove to represent value.
Fallen Hero is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists