Fallen Hero — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fallen Hero is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fallen Hero is a card that increases the power of the Mage Hero ability. When combined with the various Inspire and Hero Power modification effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expansion it can be extremely powerful and create extremely swingy turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fallen Hero will be an immediate inclusion in any Inspire based Mage deck. However, in a Mage deck that is focused on other strategies, it is probably too slow and easy to remove to represent value.
Fallen Hero is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please