Fallen Hero — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fallen Hero is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fallen Hero is a card that increases the power of the Mage Hero ability. When combined with the various Inspire and Hero Power modification effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expansion it can be extremely powerful and create extremely swingy turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fallen Hero will be an immediate inclusion in any Inspire based Mage deck. However, in a Mage deck that is focused on other strategies, it is probably too slow and easy to remove to represent value.
Fallen Hero is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild