Fallen Hero — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fallen Hero is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fallen Hero is a card that increases the power of the Mage Hero ability. When combined with the various Inspire and Hero Power modification effects introduced in The Grand Tournament expansion it can be extremely powerful and create extremely swingy turns.
In Constructed, Fallen Hero will be an immediate inclusion in any Inspire based Mage deck. However, in a Mage deck that is focused on other strategies, it is probably too slow and easy to remove to represent value.
Fallen Hero is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge