Table of Contents
Firelands Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Firelands Portal is a potentially powerful card. Spells that put a minion into play and simultaneously remove one from your opponent are generally very powerful in Hearthstone. Firelands Portal also represents good value giving you a minion above 4/4 in stats on average. Occasionally you can also get huge blowouts with minions like Earth Elemental.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Firelands Portal should be acceptable as at least a single copy in most types of Mage decks due to its utility and overall value.
In Arena, Firelands Portal is an extremely powerful card. Minions with 5 Health are very common in Arena meaning that you will almost always be able to find a good target for the card and gain a big swing on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Yogg Secret Mage Deck
- Secret Mage L0rinda Variant Deck
- Secret Mage Deck
- Discover Grinder Mage Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Elemental Tempo Mage Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Barnes Tempo Mage Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists