Firelands Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Firelands Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Firelands Portal is capable of swinging a position from being behind to being in front in one go. The ability to remove a medium-sized minion and replace it with your own decent minion is a powerful one.
In Constructed, Firelands Portal is a staple card in Tempo Mage decks. The archetype usually requires a little extra card draw or burn at the end of a game to finish off the job, and Firelands Portal is very good at creating a board state where your minions can try one last push for damage. The 5 damage directly to face is also often relevant at the end of the game.
Firelands Portal is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List