Firelands Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Firelands Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Firelands Portal is capable of swinging a position from being behind to being in front in one go. The ability to remove a medium-sized minion and replace it with your own decent minion is a powerful one.
In Constructed, Firelands Portal is a staple card in Tempo Mage decks. The archetype usually requires a little extra card draw or burn at the end of a game to finish off the job, and Firelands Portal is very good at creating a board state where your minions can try one last push for damage. The 5 damage directly to face is also often relevant at the end of the game.
Firelands Portal is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck