Firelands Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Firelands Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Firelands Portal is capable of swinging a position from being behind to being in front in one go. The ability to remove a medium-sized minion and replace it with your own decent minion is a powerful one.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Firelands Portal is a staple card in Tempo Mage decks. The archetype usually requires a little extra card draw or burn at the end of a game to finish off the job, and Firelands Portal is very good at creating a board state where your minions can try one last push for damage. The 5 damage directly to face is also often relevant at the end of the game.
In Arena, Firelands Portal is one of the best cards in the entire game. Arena play is mostly about minions, and Firelands Portal represents a 2 minion swing in your favour when you play it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Burn Mage Deck
- Wild Big Spell Mage Deck
- Aggro Secret Mage Deck
- Fr0zen's World Championship Big Spell Mage Deck
- Big Spell Mage Deck
- Barnes Tempo Mage Deck
- Budget Elemental Mage Deck
- Ramon's Burn Mage Deck
- APXVoid's Rank 18 Secret Mage Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Yogg Secret Mage Deck
- Secret Mage L0rinda Variant Deck
- Secret Mage Deck
- Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please