Firelands Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Firelands Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Firelands Portal is capable of swinging a position from being behind to being in front in one go. The ability to remove a medium-sized minion and replace it with your own decent minion is a powerful one.
In Constructed, Firelands Portal is a staple card in Tempo Mage decks. The archetype usually requires a little extra card draw or burn at the end of a game to finish off the job, and Firelands Portal is very good at creating a board state where your minions can try one last push for damage. The 5 damage directly to face is also often relevant at the end of the game.
Firelands Portal is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck