Firelands Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Firelands Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Firelands Portal is capable of swinging a position from being behind to being in front in one go. The ability to remove a medium-sized minion and replace it with your own decent minion is a powerful one.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Firelands Portal is a staple card in Tempo Mage decks. The archetype usually requires a little extra card draw or burn at the end of a game to finish off the job, and Firelands Portal is very good at creating a board state where your minions can try one last push for damage. The 5 damage directly to face is also often relevant at the end of the game.
Firelands Portal is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild