Flame Geyser — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Geyser is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flame Geyser is a cheap damage Spell for Mage decks. It also adds a cheap Elemental to your hand which can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards later in the game. When used in the early-game it can provide good value and tempo by killing off an opponents minion and providing you with an Elemental to play in the process.
2. Constructed Play
The ability to generate a cheap Elemental makes Flame Geyser an essential card for Elemental Mage Decks. Additionally, it is a reasonable card in other Mage decks, functioning as an additional cheap removal Spell.
Flame Geyser is a good card in Arena. Spells are always desirable in Arena to help control the board and the value of gaining a free minion in the process only makes the card even more appealing.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard