Flame Geyser — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Geyser is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Geyser is a cheap damage Spell for Mage decks. It also adds a cheap Elemental to your hand which can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards later in the game. When used in the early-game it can provide good value and tempo by killing off an opponents minion and providing you with an Elemental to play in the process.
The ability to generate a cheap Elemental makes Flame Geyser an essential card for Elemental Mage Decks. Additionally, it is a reasonable card in other Mage decks, functioning as an additional cheap removal Spell.
Flame Geyser is a good card in Arena. Spells are always desirable in Arena to help control the board and the value of gaining a free minion in the process only makes the card even more appealing.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide