Flame Geyser — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Geyser is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Geyser is a cheap damage Spell for Mage decks. It also adds a cheap Elemental to your hand which can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards later in the game. When used in the early-game it can provide good value and tempo by killing off an opponents minion and providing you with an Elemental to play in the process.
The ability to generate a cheap Elemental makes Flame Geyser an essential card for Elemental Mage Decks. Additionally, it is a reasonable card in other Mage decks, functioning as an additional cheap removal Spell.
Flame Geyser is a good card in Arena. Spells are always desirable in Arena to help control the board and the value of gaining a free minion in the process only makes the card even more appealing.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck