Flame Geyser — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Geyser is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flame Geyser is a cheap damage Spell for Mage decks. It also adds a cheap Elemental to your hand which can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards later in the game. When used in the early-game it can provide good value and tempo by killing off an opponents minion and providing you with an Elemental to play in the process.
2. Constructed Play
The ability to generate a cheap Elemental makes Flame Geyser an essential card for Elemental Mage Decks. Additionally, it is a reasonable card in other Mage decks, functioning as an additional cheap removal Spell.
Flame Geyser is a good card in Arena. Spells are always desirable in Arena to help control the board and the value of gaining a free minion in the process only makes the card even more appealing.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild