Flame Geyser — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Geyser is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Geyser is a cheap damage Spell for Mage decks. It also adds a cheap Elemental to your hand which can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards later in the game. When used in the early-game it can provide good value and tempo by killing off an opponents minion and providing you with an Elemental to play in the process.
The ability to generate a cheap Elemental makes Flame Geyser an essential card for Elemental Mage Decks. Additionally, it is a reasonable card in other Mage decks, functioning as an additional cheap removal Spell.
Flame Geyser is a good card in Arena. Spells are always desirable in Arena to help control the board and the value of gaining a free minion in the process only makes the card even more appealing.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck