Table of Contents
Flame Leviathan is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flame Leviathan is a fun card that can create some hugely entertaining scenarios. However, due to the random nature of the card, and the fact that it lets your opponent know when you draw it, it is not a serious choice for competitive play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Flame Leviathan will not see play. Although there is a an opportunity to build a deck that is light on minions to prevent the random effect from damaging your side of the deck when you draw it. The information you give your opponent about your hand when you draw it is still a huge drawback, and the card is much too slow when it enters play.
Flame Leviathan is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists