Flame Leviathan — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Leviathan is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Leviathan is a fun card that can create some hugely entertaining scenarios. However, due to the random nature of the card, and the fact that it lets your opponent know when you draw it, it is not a serious choice for competitive play.
In Constructed, Flame Leviathan will not see play. Although there is a an opportunity to build a deck that is light on minions to prevent the random effect from damaging your side of the deck when you draw it. The information you give your opponent about your hand when you draw it is still a huge drawback, and the card is much too slow when it enters play.
Flame Leviathan is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck