Flame Leviathan — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Leviathan is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Leviathan is a fun card that can create some hugely entertaining scenarios. However, due to the random nature of the card, and the fact that it lets your opponent know when you draw it, it is not a serious choice for competitive play.
In Constructed, Flame Leviathan will not see play. Although there is a an opportunity to build a deck that is light on minions to prevent the random effect from damaging your side of the deck when you draw it. The information you give your opponent about your hand when you draw it is still a huge drawback, and the card is much too slow when it enters play.
Flame Leviathan is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck