Flame Leviathan — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Leviathan is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Leviathan is a fun card that can create some hugely entertaining scenarios. However, due to the random nature of the card, and the fact that it lets your opponent know when you draw it, it is not a serious choice for competitive play.
In Constructed, Flame Leviathan will not see play. Although there is a an opportunity to build a deck that is light on minions to prevent the random effect from damaging your side of the deck when you draw it. The information you give your opponent about your hand when you draw it is still a huge drawback, and the card is much too slow when it enters play.
Flame Leviathan is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide