Flamestrike — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamestrike is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamestrike is a very powerful card, and is one of the few AoE spells that only impacts the opponent's board. This can leave your own minions free to take over the game.
Flamestrike is extremely good in Control variants of Mage, as it allows you to be able to remove the opposing board. Although it seems like it should also be good in Aggro variants, it is usually better to play an aggressive minion instead and hope that the pressure you apply prevents your opponent from having the time to develop a board that needs removing.
Flamestrike is one of the best cards in all of Arena. If the board is in a tense state with multiple minions on either side, Flamestrike can almost end the game on the spot. In other situations, it will still get a lot of damage done and very often leave you in a powerful position. With Flamestrike costing 7 Mana, you should start to consider them weaker after your second one, if you are blessed with having such a decision to make.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck