Flamestrike — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamestrike is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamestrike is a very powerful card, and is one of the few AoE spells that only impacts the opponent's board. This can leave your own minions free to take over the game.
Flamestrike is extremely good in Control variants of Mage, as it allows you to be able to remove the opposing board. Although it seems like it should also be good in Aggro variants, it is usually better to play an aggressive minion instead and hope that the pressure you apply prevents your opponent from having the time to develop a board that needs removing.
Flamestrike is one of the best cards in all of Arena. If the board is in a tense state with multiple minions on either side, Flamestrike can almost end the game on the spot. In other situations, it will still get a lot of damage done and very often leave you in a powerful position. With Flamestrike costing 7 Mana, you should start to consider them weaker after your second one, if you are blessed with having such a decision to make.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens