Flamestrike — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamestrike is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamestrike is a very powerful card, and is one of the few AoE spells that only impacts the opponent's board. This can leave your own minions free to take over the game.
Flamestrike is extremely good in Control variants of Mage, as it allows you to be able to remove the opposing board. Although it seems like it should also be good in Aggro variants, it is usually better to play an aggressive minion instead and hope that the pressure you apply prevents your opponent from having the time to develop a board that needs removing.
Flamestrike is one of the best cards in all of Arena. If the board is in a tense state with multiple minions on either side, Flamestrike can almost end the game on the spot. In other situations, it will still get a lot of damage done and very often leave you in a powerful position. With Flamestrike costing 7 Mana, you should start to consider them weaker after your second one, if you are blessed with having such a decision to make.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck