Flamestrike — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamestrike is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamestrike is a very powerful card, and is one of the few AoE spells that only impacts the opponent's board. This can leave your own minions free to take over the game.
Flamestrike is extremely good in Control variants of Mage, as it allows you to be able to remove the opposing board. Although it seems like it should also be good in Aggro variants, it is usually better to play an aggressive minion instead and hope that the pressure you apply prevents your opponent from having the time to develop a board that needs removing.
Flamestrike is one of the best cards in all of Arena. If the board is in a tense state with multiple minions on either side, Flamestrike can almost end the game on the spot. In other situations, it will still get a lot of damage done and very often leave you in a powerful position. With Flamestrike costing 7 Mana, you should start to consider them weaker after your second one, if you are blessed with having such a decision to make.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck