Flamestrike — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamestrike is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamestrike is a very powerful card, and is one of the few AoE spells that only impacts the opponent's board. This can leave your own minions free to take over the game.
Flamestrike is extremely good in Control variants of Mage, as it allows you to be able to remove the opposing board. Although it seems like it should also be good in Aggro variants, it is usually better to play an aggressive minion instead and hope that the pressure you apply prevents your opponent from having the time to develop a board that needs removing.
Flamestrike is one of the best cards in all of Arena. If the board is in a tense state with multiple minions on either side, Flamestrike can almost end the game on the spot. In other situations, it will still get a lot of damage done and very often leave you in a powerful position. With Flamestrike costing 7 Mana, you should start to consider them weaker after your second one, if you are blessed with having such a decision to make.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens