Frost Nova — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Nova is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Mage. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Nova will often simply delay your opponent at the cost of a card and it has very little impact on the game as a standalone card. It can form an excellent combo withor set up a clear on the following turn with .
Frost Nova works in control Mage decks, as it will delay your opponent and prevent damage.and Frost Nova can form a nice synergy and easily wipe the board.
Frost Nova is a poor card in most Arena decks. However, if you have multiple AoE spells likeand in your deck, then it can be a useful delaying tactic.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List