Frost Nova — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Nova is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Mage. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Nova will often simply delay your opponent at the cost of a card and it has very little impact on the game as a standalone card. It can form an excellent combo with Doomsayer or set up a clear on the following turn with .
Frost Nova works in control Mage decks, as it will delay your opponent and prevent damage. Doomsayer and Frost Nova can form a nice synergy and easily wipe the board.
Frost Nova is a poor card in most Arena decks. However, if you have multiple AoE spells like Blizzard and in your deck, then it can be a useful delaying tactic.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens