Frost Nova — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Nova is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Mage. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Nova will often simply delay your opponent at the cost of a card and it has very little impact on the game as a standalone card. It can form an excellent combo withor set up a clear on the following turn with .
Frost Nova works in control Mage decks, as it will delay your opponent and prevent damage.and Frost Nova can form a nice synergy and easily wipe the board.
Frost Nova is a poor card in most Arena decks. However, if you have multiple AoE spells likeand in your deck, then it can be a useful delaying tactic.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards