Frost Nova — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Nova is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Mage. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Nova will often simply delay your opponent at the cost of a card and it has very little impact on the game as a standalone card. It can form an excellent combo withor set up a clear on the following turn with .
Frost Nova works in control Mage decks, as it will delay your opponent and prevent damage.and Frost Nova can form a nice synergy and easily wipe the board.
Frost Nova is a poor card in most Arena decks. However, if you have multiple AoE spells likeand in your deck, then it can be a useful delaying tactic.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck