Frost Nova — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Nova is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Mage. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Nova will often simply delay your opponent at the cost of a card and it has very little impact on the game as a standalone card. It can form an excellent combo with Doomsayer or set up a clear on the following turn with Flamestrike.
Frost Nova works in control Mage decks, as it will delay your opponent and prevent damage. Doomsayer and Frost Nova can form a nice synergy and easily wipe the board.
Frost Nova is a poor card in most Arena decks. However, if you have multiple AoE spells like Blizzard and Flamestrike in your deck, then it can be a useful delaying tactic.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck