Frozen Clone — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frozen Clone is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frozen Clone gives up a lot of tempo in exchange for value. It gives twice as much value as Mirror Entity, but at the cost of having to play the minions from hand. With larger minions, this is problematic as you have to deal with the minion that your opponent played as well as playing the minion yourself. If smaller minions are the ones copied, you will often have preferred to play Arcane Intellect.
Frozen Clone is powerful in Mage decks that are designed to go to the late-game. Such decks can survive the early rush, and then use Frost Clone to refill. With good timing, you can force an opponent to either play something small on a turn where they want to start to play large minions, or to give you two threats yourself.
In Arena, Frozen Clone is an above-average card. The value versus tempo equation balances out very close to even, meaning that the cards gained will be great as the game goes on, but will subject you to early pressure.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide