Goblin Blastmage — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Blastmage is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Blastmage is a powerful tempo card to include in a Mech synergy deck. If you are able to get this into play on curve with a Mech in play, you can create a big swing in the game if the random damage works out favourably.
In Constructed, Goblin Blastmage is best used in a Mech synergy deck. You will need to have a high quantity of Mechs in the deck to ensure the highest possible chance to have a Mech in play on turn 4 to activate this card's Battlecry. Thankfully with the addition of several high quality Mechs for Mage to use, this should not be too difficult.
Goblin Blastmage is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens