Table of Contents
Goblin Blastmage is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Goblin Blastmage is a powerful tempo card to include in a Mech synergy deck. If you are able to get this into play on curve with a Mech in play, you can create a big swing in the game if the random damage works out favourably.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Goblin Blastmage is best used in a Mech synergy deck. You will need to have a high quantity of Mechs in the deck to ensure the highest possible chance to have a Mech in play on turn 4 to activate this card's Battlecry. Thankfully with the addition of several high quality Mechs for Mage to use, this should not be too difficult.
Goblin Blastmage is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists