Goblin Blastmage — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Blastmage is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Blastmage is a powerful tempo card to include in a Mech synergy deck. If you are able to get this into play on curve with a Mech in play, you can create a big swing in the game if the random damage works out favourably.
In Constructed, Goblin Blastmage is best used in a Mech synergy deck. You will need to have a high quantity of Mechs in the deck to ensure the highest possible chance to have a Mech in play on turn 4 to activate this card's Battlecry. Thankfully with the addition of several high quality Mechs for Mage to use, this should not be too difficult.
Goblin Blastmage is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck