Hex Lord Malacrass — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Hex Lord Malacrass is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hex Lord Malacrass is a high-value card that can be used to replenish your resources. The card is very predictable, unlike other card generation effects, as the cards it will generate are known from the start of the game. The predictability of the cards makes the effect much easier to use and allows you to play it earlier if you anticipate the need for an additional copy of one of your starting cards.
In Constructed, Hex Lord Malacrass is a reasonable choice for Control decks as the additional resources generated help greatly when using fatigue as a win condition.
In Arena, Hex Lord Malacrass is a great card. It provides much needed late-game value and provides a huge advantage in long games.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck