Hex Lord Malacrass — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Hex Lord Malacrass is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hex Lord Malacrass is a high-value card that can be used to replenish your resources. The card is very predictable, unlike other card generation effects, as the cards it will generate are known from the start of the game. The predictability of the cards makes the effect much easier to use and allows you to play it earlier if you anticipate the need for an additional copy of one of your starting cards.
In Constructed, Hex Lord Malacrass is a reasonable choice for Control decks as the additional resources generated help greatly when using fatigue as a win condition.
In Arena, Hex Lord Malacrass is a great card. It provides much needed late-game value and provides a huge advantage in long games.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck