Hex Lord Malacrass — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Hex Lord Malacrass is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hex Lord Malacrass is a high-value card that can be used to replenish your resources. The card is very predictable, unlike other card generation effects, as the cards it will generate are known from the start of the game. The predictability of the cards makes the effect much easier to use and allows you to play it earlier if you anticipate the need for an additional copy of one of your starting cards.
In Constructed, Hex Lord Malacrass is a reasonable choice for Control decks as the additional resources generated help greatly when using fatigue as a win condition.
In Arena, Hex Lord Malacrass is a great card. It provides much needed late-game value and provides a huge advantage in long games.
Decks with Hex Lord Malacrass
HotMEOWTH Top 10 Legend Reno Mage Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|19,400||Aug 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge