Hex Lord Malacrass — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Hex Lord Malacrass is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hex Lord Malacrass is a high-value card that can be used to replenish your resources. The card is very predictable, unlike other card generation effects, as the cards it will generate are known from the start of the game. The predictability of the cards makes the effect much easier to use and allows you to play it earlier if you anticipate the need for an additional copy of one of your starting cards.
In Constructed, Hex Lord Malacrass is a reasonable choice for Control decks as the additional resources generated help greatly when using fatigue as a win condition.
In Arena, Hex Lord Malacrass is a great card. It provides much needed late-game value and provides a huge advantage in long games.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck