Hex Lord Malacrass — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Hex Lord Malacrass is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hex Lord Malacrass is a high-value card that can be used to replenish your resources. The card is very predictable, unlike other card generation effects, as the cards it will generate are known from the start of the game. The predictability of the cards makes the effect much easier to use and allows you to play it earlier if you anticipate the need for an additional copy of one of your starting cards.
In Constructed, Hex Lord Malacrass is a reasonable choice for Control decks as the additional resources generated help greatly when using fatigue as a win condition.
In Arena, Hex Lord Malacrass is a great card. It provides much needed late-game value and provides a huge advantage in long games.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge