Ice Barrier — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Barrier is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Barrier is a poor card in most decks and requires a specific deck build to be effective. As a general rule in Hearthstone, cards that do nothing except heal you are not worthwhile.
Ice Barrier is used in Constructed in the popular Freeze Mage deck, but this is a very specific deck built to live for as many turns as possible in order to draw cards and activate game winning combos. In most decks, the extra health does nothing to further your gameplan, and this card should not be used.
Ice Barrier is incredibly poor in Arena. Life totals are even less important in Arena than in Constructed as the game is won and lost by who is ahead on the board and in resources. Wasting Mana on gaining life will cause you to fall behind in both of these areas.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck