Ice Barrier — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Barrier is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Barrier is a poor card in most decks and requires a specific deck build to be effective. As a general rule in Hearthstone, cards that do nothing except heal you are not worthwhile.
Ice Barrier is used in Constructed in the popular Freeze Mage deck, but this is a very specific deck built to live for as many turns as possible in order to draw cards and activate game winning combos. In most decks, the extra health does nothing to further your gameplan, and this card should not be used.
Ice Barrier is incredibly poor in Arena. Life totals are even less important in Arena than in Constructed as the game is won and lost by who is ahead on the board and in resources. Wasting Mana on gaining life will cause you to fall behind in both of these areas.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior