Ice Barrier — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Barrier is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Barrier is a poor card in most decks and requires a specific deck build to be effective. As a general rule in Hearthstone, cards that do nothing except heal you are not worthwhile.
Ice Barrier is used in Constructed in the popular Freeze Mage deck, but this is a very specific deck built to live for as many turns as possible in order to draw cards and activate game winning combos. In most decks, the extra health does nothing to further your gameplan, and this card should not be used.
Ice Barrier is incredibly poor in Arena. Life totals are even less important in Arena than in Constructed as the game is won and lost by who is ahead on the board and in resources. Wasting Mana on gaining life will cause you to fall behind in both of these areas.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck