Ice Barrier — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Barrier is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Barrier is a poor card in most decks and requires a specific deck build to be effective. As a general rule in Hearthstone, cards that do nothing except heal you are not worthwhile.
Ice Barrier is used in Constructed in the popular Freeze Mage deck, but this is a very specific deck built to live for as many turns as possible in order to draw cards and activate game winning combos. In most decks, the extra health does nothing to further your gameplan, and this card should not be used.
Ice Barrier is incredibly poor in Arena. Life totals are even less important in Arena than in Constructed as the game is won and lost by who is ahead on the board and in resources. Wasting Mana on gaining life will cause you to fall behind in both of these areas.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck