Kirin Tor Mage — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Kirin Tor Mage is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kirin Tor Mage offers a powerful effect on a strong body. Even if you do not manage to bring a Secret into play with the card, the 4/3 stats are respectable. If you do bring a Secret into play, that Secret is not only a 3 Mana saving, but can often be a card such aswhich can protect the Kirin Tor Mage.
Kirin Tor Mage is a strong card in Secret-orientated decks. Such decks are usually very aggressive, and the ability to play Kirin Tor Mage andon the same turn is often enough to guarantee that your minions will do a lot of damage. In such decks, minion damage early is crucial, as your burn spells will usually finish the job once the opponent's Health total drops below about 15.
Kirin Tor Mage is a decent card in Arena as long as you are expecting your draft to contain at least 2 Secrets. If you pick this card early and end up not having a Secret in your deck, the fact it is a 4/3 means that it is not a disaster. You can dramatically increase the value of this card if you have several strong Secrets in your deck already.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior