Kirin Tor Mage — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Kirin Tor Mage is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kirin Tor Mage offers a powerful effect on a strong body. Even if you do not manage to bring a Secret into play with the card, the 4/3 stats are respectable. If you do bring a Secret into play, that Secret is not only a 3 Mana saving, but can often be a card such aswhich can protect the Kirin Tor Mage.
Kirin Tor Mage is a strong card in Secret-orientated decks. Such decks are usually very aggressive, and the ability to play Kirin Tor Mage andon the same turn is often enough to guarantee that your minions will do a lot of damage. In such decks, minion damage early is crucial, as your burn spells will usually finish the job once the opponent's Health total drops below about 15.
Kirin Tor Mage is a decent card in Arena as long as you are expecting your draft to contain at least 2 Secrets. If you pick this card early and end up not having a Secret in your deck, the fact it is a 4/3 means that it is not a disaster. You can dramatically increase the value of this card if you have several strong Secrets in your deck already.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck