Kirin Tor Mage — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Kirin Tor Mage is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kirin Tor Mage offers a powerful effect on a strong body. Even if you do not manage to bring a Secret into play with the card, the 4/3 stats are respectable. If you do bring a Secret into play, that Secret is not only a 3 Mana saving, but can often be a card such aswhich can protect the Kirin Tor Mage.
Kirin Tor Mage is a strong card in Secret-orientated decks. Such decks are usually very aggressive, and the ability to play Kirin Tor Mage andon the same turn is often enough to guarantee that your minions will do a lot of damage. In such decks, minion damage early is crucial, as your burn spells will usually finish the job once the opponent's Health total drops below about 15.
Kirin Tor Mage is a decent card in Arena as long as you are expecting your draft to contain at least 2 Secrets. If you pick this card early and end up not having a Secret in your deck, the fact it is a 4/3 means that it is not a disaster. You can dramatically increase the value of this card if you have several strong Secrets in your deck already.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck