Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph is a strong removal option. It is one of the few cards in the game that Transform a minion, removing it from play without destroying it and triggering Deathrattle effects. This makes it very valuable at dealing with certain minions. However, it does suffer from being fairly slow.
Polymorph is a strong card in Control Mage decks in order to ensure that you have an answer to your opponent's late-game threats. However, it is considered too slow to include in most Aggro or Tempo Mage decks.
Polymorph is a strong card in Arena that can allow you to efficiently remove any threat of your choosing from your opponent.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens