Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph is a strong removal option. It is one of the few cards in the game that Transform a minion, removing it from play without destroying it and triggering Deathrattle effects. This makes it very valuable at dealing with certain minions. However, it does suffer from being fairly slow.
Polymorph is a strong card in Control Mage decks in order to ensure that you have an answer to your opponent's late-game threats. However, it is considered too slow to include in most Aggro or Tempo Mage decks.
Polymorph is a strong card in Arena that can allow you to efficiently remove any threat of your choosing from your opponent.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List