Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph is a strong removal option. It is one of the few cards in the game that Transform a minion, removing it from play without destroying it and triggering Deathrattle effects. This makes it very valuable at dealing with certain minions. However, it does suffer from being fairly slow.
Polymorph is a strong card in Control Mage decks in order to ensure that you have an answer to your opponent's late-game threats. However, it is considered too slow to include in most Aggro or Tempo Mage decks.
Polymorph is a strong card in Arena that can allow you to efficiently remove any threat of your choosing from your opponent.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge