Pyros — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Pyros is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pyros is a powerful Mage Legendary minion that generates a large amount of value single-handedly. Starting out as a 2-Mana 2/2 minion, it adds a 6-Mana 6/6 minion to your hand when killed, which in turn adds a 10-Mana 10/10 minion to your hand. This results in a total of 18/18 stats for 18 Mana across three minions.
Pyros is an excellent addition to Control Mage decks. The 2-Mana 2/2 body helps bolster the early-game while also providing huge value over the course of long games.
Pyros is a good card in Arena. As games tend to involve a lot of minion trading, Pyros provides a huge resource advantage by representing 3 separate minions with a single card.
Decks with Pyros
Wild Elemental Mage Deck Guide 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|6,240||Apr 08 2019|
Secret Mage Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|3,360||Jun 05 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge