Pyros — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Pyros is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pyros is a powerful Mage Legendary minion that generates a large amount of value single-handedly. Starting out as a 2-Mana 2/2 minion, it adds a 6-Mana 6/6 minion to your hand when killed, which in turn adds a 10-Mana 10/10 minion to your hand. This results in a total of 18/18 stats for 18 Mana across three minions.
Pyros is an excellent addition to Control Mage decks. The 2-Mana 2/2 body helps bolster the early-game while also providing huge value over the course of long games.
Pyros is a good card in Arena. As games tend to involve a lot of minion trading, Pyros provides a huge resource advantage by representing 3 separate minions with a single card.
Decks with Pyros
Wild Elemental Mage Deck Guide 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|6,240||Apr 08 2019|
Secret Mage Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|3,360||Jun 05 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide