Pyros — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Pyros is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pyros is a powerful Mage Legendary minion that generates a large amount of value single-handedly. Starting out as a 2-Mana 2/2 minion, it adds a 6-Mana 6/6 minion to your hand when killed, which in turn adds a 10-Mana 10/10 minion to your hand. This results in a total of 18/18 stats for 18 Mana across three minions.
2. Constructed Play
Pyros is an excellent addition to Control Mage decks. The 2-Mana 2/2 body helps bolster the early-game while also providing huge value over the course of long games.
Pyros is a good card in Arena. As games tend to involve a lot of minion trading, Pyros provides a huge resource advantage by representing 3 separate minions with a single card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild