Pyros — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Pyros is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pyros is a powerful Mage Legendary minion that generates a large amount of value single-handedly. Starting out as a 2-Mana 2/2 minion, it adds a 6-Mana 6/6 minion to your hand when killed, which in turn adds a 10-Mana 10/10 minion to your hand. This results in a total of 18/18 stats for 18 Mana across three minions.
Pyros is an excellent addition to Control Mage decks. The 2-Mana 2/2 body helps bolster the early-game while also providing huge value over the course of long games.
Pyros is a good card in Arena. As games tend to involve a lot of minion trading, Pyros provides a huge resource advantage by representing 3 separate minions with a single card.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck