Pyros — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Pyros is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pyros is a powerful Mage Legendary minion that generates a large amount of value single-handedly. Starting out as a 2-Mana 2/2 minion, it adds a 6-Mana 6/6 minion to your hand when killed, which in turn adds a 10-Mana 10/10 minion to your hand. This results in a total of 18/18 stats for 18 Mana across three minions.
2. Constructed Play
Pyros is an excellent addition to Control Mage decks. The 2-Mana 2/2 body helps bolster the early-game while also providing huge value over the course of long games.
Pyros is a good card in Arena. As games tend to involve a lot of minion trading, Pyros provides a huge resource advantage by representing 3 separate minions with a single card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior