Scorch — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Scorch is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorch is a solid removal tool for dealing with medium-sized minions. If an Elemental has been played on the previous turn, the reduced cost allows it to be used for huge tempo swings.
In Constructed, Scorch naturally fits into any Mage decks using a large number of Elementals.
In Arena, Scorch is a great card. While the card is excellent if its cost can be reduced, it is still a very solid removal tool at full cost.
Decks with Scorch
Wild Elemental Mage Deck Guide 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|6,240||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide