Scorch — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Scorch is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorch is a solid removal tool for dealing with medium-sized minions. If an Elemental has been played on the previous turn, the reduced cost allows it to be used for huge tempo swings.
In Constructed, Scorch naturally fits into any Mage decks using a large number of Elementals.
In Arena, Scorch is a great card. While the card is excellent if its cost can be reduced, it is still a very solid removal tool at full cost.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck