Scorch — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Scorch is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorch is a solid removal tool for dealing with medium-sized minions. If an Elemental has been played on the previous turn, the reduced cost allows it to be used for huge tempo swings.
In Constructed, Scorch naturally fits into any Mage decks using a large number of Elementals.
In Arena, Scorch is a great card. While the card is excellent if its cost can be reduced, it is still a very solid removal tool at full cost.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck