Scorch — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Scorch is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorch is a solid removal tool for dealing with medium-sized minions. If an Elemental has been played on the previous turn, the reduced cost allows it to be used for huge tempo swings.
In Constructed, Scorch naturally fits into any Mage decks using a large number of Elementals.
In Arena, Scorch is a great card. While the card is excellent if its cost can be reduced, it is still a very solid removal tool at full cost.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck