Shifting Scroll — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Scroll is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Scroll is a fun card that has the potential to be any Mage spell. The randomness of the effect makes it far too inconsistent to be used to any real effect and is inferior to simply putting another good spell in your deck.
Shifting Scroll is not viable for any strong Constructed deck. However, it is a cheap card to craft and can be considered as a substitute to expensive spells, such as Pyroblast, for those who are still improving their collections.
In Arena, Shifting Scroll is a reasonable card. Although the effect can be somewhat inconsistent, spells are highly desirable in Arena, which can make Shifting Scroll a reasonable choice when offered alongside much weaker alternatives.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide