Shifting Scroll — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Scroll is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Scroll is a fun card that has the potential to be any Mage spell. The randomness of the effect makes it far too inconsistent to be used to any real effect and is inferior to simply putting another good spell in your deck.
Shifting Scroll is not viable for any strong Constructed deck. However, it is a cheap card to craft and can be considered as a substitute to expensive spells, such as Pyroblast, for those who are still improving their collections.
In Arena, Shifting Scroll is a reasonable card. Although the effect can be somewhat inconsistent, spells are highly desirable in Arena, which can make Shifting Scroll a reasonable choice when offered alongside much weaker alternatives.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy