Shifting Scroll — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Scroll is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Scroll is a fun card that has the potential to be any Mage spell. The randomness of the effect makes it far too inconsistent to be used to any real effect and is inferior to simply putting another good spell in your deck.
Shifting Scroll is not viable for any strong Constructed deck. However, it is a cheap card to craft and can be considered as a substitute to expensive spells, such as, for those who are still improving their collections.
In Arena, Shifting Scroll is a reasonable card. Although the effect can be somewhat inconsistent, spells are highly desirable in Arena, which can make Shifting Scroll a reasonable choice when offered alongside much weaker alternatives.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck