Shifting Scroll — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Scroll is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Scroll is a fun card that has the potential to be any Mage spell. The randomness of the effect makes it far too inconsistent to be used to any real effect and is inferior to simply putting another good spell in your deck.
Shifting Scroll is not viable for any strong Constructed deck. However, it is a cheap card to craft and can be considered as a substitute to expensive spells, such as Pyroblast, for those who are still improving their collections.
In Arena, Shifting Scroll is a reasonable card. Although the effect can be somewhat inconsistent, spells are highly desirable in Arena, which can make Shifting Scroll a reasonable choice when offered alongside much weaker alternatives.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge