Table of Contents
Soot Spewer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Soot Spewer is a card that combines the Mech type with Spell Damage, which seems like a strong choice for Mage, who have access to both strong Mechs, and strong spells. However, it sometimes does not do enough when compared to other potential 3 Mana cards like Spider Tank.
2. Constructed Play
Soot Spewer is difficult to fit into a Constructed Mage deck. Since most Mech focused Mage decks will be heavier on minions than Spells, due to the amount of Mechs you will need to include, the Spell Damage effect is unlikely to play a big role. With this considered, you may find greater advantage in other minions like Spider Tank in the 3 Mana spot.
Soot Spewer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists