Soot Spewer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Soot Spewer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Soot Spewer is a card that combines the Mech type with Spell Damage, which seems like a strong choice for Mage, who have access to both strong Mechs, and strong spells. However, it sometimes does not do enough when compared to other potential 3 Mana cards like Spider Tank.
2. Constructed Play
Soot Spewer is difficult to fit into a Constructed Mage deck. Since most Mech focused Mage decks will be heavier on minions than Spells, due to the amount of Mechs you will need to include, the Spell Damage effect is unlikely to play a big role. With this considered, you may find greater advantage in other minions like Spider Tank in the 3 Mana spot.
Soot Spewer is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin