Soot Spewer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Soot Spewer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soot Spewer is a card that combines the Mech type with Spell Damage, which seems like a strong choice for Mage, who have access to both strong Mechs, and strong spells. However, it sometimes does not do enough when compared to other potential 3 Mana cards like Spider Tank.
Soot Spewer is difficult to fit into a Constructed Mage deck. Since most Mech focused Mage decks will be heavier on minions than Spells, due to the amount of Mechs you will need to include, the Spell Damage effect is unlikely to play a big role. With this considered, you may find greater advantage in other minions like Spider Tank in the 3 Mana spot.
Soot Spewer is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide