Splitting Image — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Image is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Image is a tricky Secret that has the potential to yield huge value. It is best used when only a single high-value minion is in play, forcing opponents to either ignore it or duplicate it with the Secret.
In Constructed, Splitting Image can be fit into any deck that uses many Secrets. While the card is easy to play around, it can offer a huge payoff if opponents trigger it while trying to play around other Secrets.
In Arena, Splitting Image is an average card. While the card can sometimes swing game in your favor, it is also highly situational and it is often better to use a card that has a more consistent outcome instead.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck