Splitting Image — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Image is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Image is a tricky Secret that has the potential to yield huge value. It is best used when only a single high-value minion is in play, forcing opponents to either ignore it or duplicate it with the Secret.
In Constructed, Splitting Image can be fit into any deck that uses many Secrets. While the card is easy to play around, it can offer a huge payoff if opponents trigger it while trying to play around other Secrets.
In Arena, Splitting Image is an average card. While the card can sometimes swing game in your favor, it is also highly situational and it is often better to use a card that has a more consistent outcome instead.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck