Splitting Image — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Image is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Image is a tricky Secret that has the potential to yield huge value. It is best used when only a single high-value minion is in play, forcing opponents to either ignore it or duplicate it with the Secret.
In Constructed, Splitting Image can be fit into any deck that uses many Secrets. While the card is easy to play around, it can offer a huge payoff if opponents trigger it while trying to play around other Secrets.
In Arena, Splitting Image is an average card. While the card can sometimes swing game in your favor, it is also highly situational and it is often better to use a card that has a more consistent outcome instead.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck