Splitting Image — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Image is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Image is a tricky Secret that has the potential to yield huge value. It is best used when only a single high-value minion is in play, forcing opponents to either ignore it or duplicate it with the Secret.
In Constructed, Splitting Image can be fit into any deck that uses many Secrets. While the card is easy to play around, it can offer a huge payoff if opponents trigger it while trying to play around other Secrets.
In Arena, Splitting Image is an average card. While the card can sometimes swing game in your favor, it is also highly situational and it is often better to use a card that has a more consistent outcome instead.
Decks with Splitting Image
Charon's Top 100 Legend Fatigue Mage Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|6,280||Aug 16 2019|
Firebat's Secret Mage Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|4,560||Aug 07 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide