Splitting Image — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Image is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Image is a tricky Secret that has the potential to yield huge value. It is best used when only a single high-value minion is in play, forcing opponents to either ignore it or duplicate it with the Secret.
In Constructed, Splitting Image can be fit into any deck that uses many Secrets. While the card is easy to play around, it can offer a huge payoff if opponents trigger it while trying to play around other Secrets.
In Arena, Splitting Image is an average card. While the card can sometimes swing game in your favor, it is also highly situational and it is often better to use a card that has a more consistent outcome instead.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck