Stargazer Luna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Stargazer Luna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stargazer Luna has a powerful effect for a 3 Mana 2/4, which enables players to chain cheap spells and minions together off the top of their deck. The right-most card in your hand should always be the card you drew last, which makes Stargazer Luna a wise inclusion in decks with a low Mana curve.
Luna fits best into an aggressive deck with lots of 1 and 2 cost cards, where she can be used to play a sequence of cheap cards off the top of your deck. This makes her a much stronger play in the mid to late game than on Turn three, where she is easily outclassed by a wide variety of more aggressive minions.
You can do a lot worse than a 3 Mana 2/4 with upside in the Arena, which makes Stargazer Luna a reasonable pick for most Arena decks. She only needs to draw a few cards before she threatens to take over the game, so you may want to prioritize playing other 3 drops first to ensure that you can get a few triggers off of her ability.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards