Stargazer Luna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Stargazer Luna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stargazer Luna has a powerful effect for a 3 Mana 2/4, which enables players to chain cheap spells and minions together off the top of their deck. The right-most card in your hand should always be the card you drew last, which makes Stargazer Luna a wise inclusion in decks with a low Mana curve.
Luna fits best into an aggressive deck with lots of 1 and 2 cost cards, where she can be used to play a sequence of cheap cards off the top of your deck. This makes her a much stronger play in the mid to late game than on Turn three, where she is easily outclassed by a wide variety of more aggressive minions.
You can do a lot worse than a 3 Mana 2/4 with upside in the Arena, which makes Stargazer Luna a reasonable pick for most Arena decks. She only needs to draw a few cards before she threatens to take over the game, so you may want to prioritize playing other 3 drops first to ensure that you can get a few triggers off of her ability.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck