Stargazer Luna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Stargazer Luna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stargazer Luna has a powerful effect for a 3 Mana 2/4, which enables players to chain cheap spells and minions together off the top of their deck. The right-most card in your hand should always be the card you drew last, which makes Stargazer Luna a wise inclusion in decks with a low Mana curve.
Luna fits best into an aggressive deck with lots of 1 and 2 cost cards, where she can be used to play a sequence of cheap cards off the top of your deck. This makes her a much stronger play in the mid to late game than on Turn three, where she is easily outclassed by a wide variety of more aggressive minions.
You can do a lot worse than a 3 Mana 2/4 with upside in the Arena, which makes Stargazer Luna a reasonable pick for most Arena decks. She only needs to draw a few cards before she threatens to take over the game, so you may want to prioritize playing other 3 drops first to ensure that you can get a few triggers off of her ability.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck