Toki, Time-Tinker — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Toki, Time-Tinker is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toki Time-Tinker has reasonable stats for a 6-drop with a "Draw a card" effect. Past Legendary cards are a little stronger than Standard ones, and Toki can add a lot of value to the deck while having a reasonable board presence herself.
Toki Time-Tinker is used in slow Value Mage decks. Although the board presence is unspectacular, it is good enough to be playable. Older random Legendary cards have a reasonable average power level which allows the player to gain an incremental advantage.
Although it comes loaded with a large amount of variance, Toki Time-Tinker is a reasonable card in Arena. Toki occupies the board with enough stats to be of use, and the Legendary card in hand will often be useful.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide