Toki, Time-Tinker — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Toki, Time-Tinker is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toki Time-Tinker has reasonable stats for a 6-drop with a "Draw a card" effect. Past Legendary cards are a little stronger than Standard ones, and Toki can add a lot of value to the deck while having a reasonable board presence herself.
Toki Time-Tinker is used in slow Value Mage decks. Although the board presence is unspectacular, it is good enough to be playable. Older random Legendary cards have a reasonable average power level which allows the player to gain an incremental advantage.
Although it comes loaded with a large amount of variance, Toki Time-Tinker is a reasonable card in Arena. Toki occupies the board with enough stats to be of use, and the Legendary card in hand will often be useful.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge