Toki, Time-Tinker — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Toki, Time-Tinker is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toki Time-Tinker has reasonable stats for a 6-drop with a "Draw a card" effect. Past Legendary cards are a little stronger than Standard ones, and Toki can add a lot of value to the deck while having a reasonable board presence herself.
Toki Time-Tinker is used in slow Value Mage decks. Although the board presence is unspectacular, it is good enough to be playable. Older random Legendary cards have a reasonable average power level which allows the player to gain an incremental advantage.
Although it comes loaded with a large amount of variance, Toki Time-Tinker is a reasonable card in Arena. Toki occupies the board with enough stats to be of use, and the Legendary card in hand will often be useful.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck