Toki, Time-Tinker — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Toki, Time-Tinker is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Toki Time-Tinker has reasonable stats for a 6-drop with a "Draw a card" effect. Past Legendary cards are a little stronger than Standard ones, and Toki can add a lot of value to the deck while having a reasonable board presence herself.
2. Constructed Play
Toki Time-Tinker is used in slow Value Mage decks. Although the board presence is unspectacular, it is good enough to be playable. Older random Legendary cards have a reasonable average power level which allows the player to gain an incremental advantage.
Although it comes loaded with a large amount of variance, Toki Time-Tinker is a reasonable card in Arena. Toki occupies the board with enough stats to be of use, and the Legendary card in hand will often be useful.
- 10 New Cards, Vanish & Mind Blast to Hall of Fame
- Top French Publication Says Diablo 4 Has Been Shown to Blizzard Employees
- Tavern Brawl - Brawl Block: Gods, Gadgetzan, Gurubashi
- Toki's Wild Bundle Now Available
- Mike Donais Hints that Next Expansion Might Be Related to League of Explorers
- Twitch Drops Return for Masters Tour Las Vegas
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Mech
- Borderlands 3
- Loss streaks.
- Dalaran Heist Hunter Guide
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- The Dalaran Heist
- Big Paladin
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists
- Dalaran Heist Druid Guide