Unexpected Results — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Unexpected Results is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unexpected Results marks the first time in Hearthstone history that a spell references Spell Damage without dealing damage on its own. In decks which are capable of adding a few points of Spell Damage to Unexpected Results, the card can offer a substantial amount of board presence for a relatively low amount of Mana.
Despite the initial hype surrounding Unexpected Results, the card has ultimately proven itself to be a bit too weak for Constructed play. Even in combination with Cosmic Anomaly, a standout card from the Boomsday Project, the random 4 drops are often much slower than a simple to the face. Aggressive Mage decks can do much better than Unexpected Results.
Unexpected Results is worth considering in any Arena deck in need of a playable 4 drop. I would not recommend going out of your way to pick up cards which add Spell Damage just to power up Unexpected Results, as these cards (with the exception of Cosmic Anomaly) are typically quite weak in the Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck