Vaporize — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Vaporize is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vaporize is an unreliable source of removal, you will need to consistently keep the board clear of smaller targets in order to reliably destroy a larger minion, which can prove quite difficult. Furthermore, your opponent can choose to use their large threats to gain value first by destroying your minions before activating Vaporize if they expect it.
Vaporize is a rather poor choice for any Constructed deck, as it is too easy to play around for experienced players.
Vaporize is a below average card in Arena. All decks in Arena carry a large number of early-game minions in order to consistently hit their early Mana curve, which means there will quite often be a small minion in play that they can use to check for a Vaporize.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior