Vaporize — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Vaporize is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vaporize is an unreliable source of removal, you will need to consistently keep the board clear of smaller targets in order to reliably destroy a larger minion, which can prove quite difficult. Furthermore, your opponent can choose to use their large threats to gain value first by destroying your minions before activating Vaporize if they expect it.
Vaporize is a rather poor choice for any Constructed deck, as it is too easy to play around for experienced players.
Vaporize is a below average card in Arena. All decks in Arena carry a large number of early-game minions in order to consistently hit their early Mana curve, which means there will quite often be a small minion in play that they can use to check for a Vaporize.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck