Vaporize — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Vaporize is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vaporize is an unreliable source of removal, you will need to consistently keep the board clear of smaller targets in order to reliably destroy a larger minion, which can prove quite difficult. Furthermore, your opponent can choose to use their large threats to gain value first by destroying your minions before activating Vaporize if they expect it.
Vaporize is a rather poor choice for any Constructed deck, as it is too easy to play around for experienced players.
Vaporize is a below average card in Arena. All decks in Arena carry a large number of early-game minions in order to consistently hit their early Mana curve, which means there will quite often be a small minion in play that they can use to check for a Vaporize.
Decks with Vaporize
Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,280||Dec 10 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide