Vaporize — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Vaporize is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vaporize is an unreliable source of removal, you will need to consistently keep the board clear of smaller targets in order to reliably destroy a larger minion, which can prove quite difficult. Furthermore, your opponent can choose to use their large threats to gain value first by destroying your minions before activating Vaporize if they expect it.
2. Constructed Play
Vaporize is a rather poor choice for any Constructed deck, as it is too easy to play around for experienced players.
Vaporize is a below average card in Arena. All decks in Arena carry a large number of early-game minions in order to consistently hit their early Mana curve, which means there will quite often be a small minion in play that they can use to check for a Vaporize.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!