Table of Contents
Vaporize is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vaporize is an unreliable source of removal, you will need to consistently keep the board clear of smaller targets in order to reliably destroy a larger minion, which can prove quite difficult. Furthermore, your opponent can choose to use their large threats to gain value first by destroying your minions before activating Vaporize if they expect it.
2. Constructed Play
Vaporize is a rather poor choice for any Constructed deck, as it is too easy to play around for experienced players.
Vaporize is a below average card in Arena. All decks in Arena carry a large number of early-game minions in order to consistently hit their early Mana curve, which means there will quite often be a small minion in play that they can use to check for a Vaporize.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???