Volcanic Potion — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Potion is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Potion provides Mage with a cheap and powerful board clear. It is comparable to, which provided the same effect when combined with the Mage Hero Power. As the card also damages your own minions, it can require careful planning to be able to get maximum value out of the card.
In Constructed, Volcanic Potion is a strong choice for Control Mage decks. The AoE effect provides a counter to early aggression, which gives Control Mages a more comfortable position to focus on their own strategy.
Volcanic Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck