Volcanic Potion — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Potion is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Potion provides Mage with a cheap and powerful board clear. It is comparable to, which provided the same effect when combined with the Mage Hero Power. As the card also damages your own minions, it can require careful planning to be able to get maximum value out of the card.
In Constructed, Volcanic Potion is a strong choice for Control Mage decks. The AoE effect provides a counter to early aggression, which gives Control Mages a more comfortable position to focus on their own strategy.
Volcanic Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards