Volcanic Potion — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Potion is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Potion provides Mage with a cheap and powerful board clear. It is comparable to, which provided the same effect when combined with the Mage Hero Power. As the card also damages your own minions, it can require careful planning to be able to get maximum value out of the card.
In Constructed, Volcanic Potion is a strong choice for Control Mage decks. The AoE effect provides a counter to early aggression, which gives Control Mages a more comfortable position to focus on their own strategy.
Volcanic Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck