Volcanic Potion — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Potion is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Potion provides Mage with a cheap and powerful board clear. It is comparable to Explosive Sheep, which provided the same effect when combined with the Mage Hero Power. As the card also damages your own minions, it can require careful planning to be able to get maximum value out of the card.
In Constructed, Volcanic Potion is a strong choice for Control Mage decks. The AoE effect provides a counter to early aggression, which gives Control Mages a more comfortable position to focus on their own strategy.
Volcanic Potion is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Volcanic Potion
Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|12,240||Apr 02 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge