Table of Contents
Aberrant Berserker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Aberrant Berserker is a card that offers little value in comparison to even the standard vanilla 4-drop Chillwind Yeti. The ability to Enrage the card for only a very slight benefit over Yeti does very little to prevent it from being borderline unplayable.
2. Constructed Play
Aberrant Berserker has no value in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Aberrant Berserker is a mediocre card in Arena. 3/5 minions need to have high quality abilities in Arena in order to be considered strong and the minor Enrage effect on this card does not qualify in that category.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists