Table of Contents
Aberrant Berserker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Aberrant Berserker is a card that offers little value in comparison to even the standard vanilla 4-drop Chillwind Yeti. The ability to Enrage the card for only a very slight benefit over Yeti does very little to prevent it from being borderline unplayable.
2. Constructed Play
Aberrant Berserker has no value in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Aberrant Berserker is a mediocre card in Arena. 3/5 minions need to have high quality abilities in Arena in order to be considered strong and the minor Enrage effect on this card does not qualify in that category.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???