Ancient Brewmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Brewmaster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Brewmaster is a card that can seem appealing to some players due to its ability to recycle the effects of Battlecry or Charge minions. However, its expensive Mana cost makes such combos inefficient, and pulling a minion off the board without replaying it is usually too slow.
Ancient Brewmaster is rarely seen in Constructed. Its Battlecry effect is often too slow to use to good effect against finely tuned decks, and it is 4 Health makes it extremely easy to remove from the board.
Ancient Brewmaster is fairly average in Arena. Although the option to recycle a Battlecry effect, or to pull a large minion back to your hand after it has been injured, can be beneficial, such a slow play can easily be punished in the current Tempo focused Arena meta.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck