Ancient Brewmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Brewmaster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Brewmaster is a card that can seem appealing to some players due to its ability to recycle the effects of Battlecry or Charge minions. However, its expensive Mana cost makes such combos inefficient, and pulling a minion off the board without replaying it is usually too slow.
Ancient Brewmaster is rarely seen in Constructed. Its Battlecry effect is often too slow to use to good effect against finely tuned decks, and it is 4 Health makes it extremely easy to remove from the board.
Ancient Brewmaster is fairly average in Arena. Although the option to recycle a Battlecry effect, or to pull a large minion back to your hand after it has been injured, can be beneficial, such a slow play can easily be punished in the current Tempo focused Arena meta.
Decks with Ancient Brewmaster
Wild OTK DK Paladin Deck Guide 2 weapons, 14 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero card
|11,480||Apr 08 2019|
Cheap Temple Escape Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|3,160||Nov 12 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide