Ancient Brewmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Brewmaster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Brewmaster is a card that can seem appealing to some players due to its ability to recycle the effects of Battlecry or Charge minions. However, its expensive Mana cost makes such combos inefficient, and pulling a minion off the board without replaying it is usually too slow.
Ancient Brewmaster is rarely seen in Constructed. Its Battlecry effect is often too slow to use to good effect against finely tuned decks, and it is 4 Health makes it extremely easy to remove from the board.
Ancient Brewmaster is fairly average in Arena. Although the option to recycle a Battlecry effect, or to pull a large minion back to your hand after it has been injured, can be beneficial, such a slow play can easily be punished in the current Tempo focused Arena meta.
Decks with Ancient Brewmaster
Wild OTK DK Paladin Deck Guide 2 weapons, 14 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero card
|11,480||Apr 08 2019|
Cheap Temple Escape Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|3,160||Nov 12 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists