Ancient Brewmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Brewmaster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancient Brewmaster is a card that can seem appealing to some players due to its ability to recycle the effects of Battlecry or Charge minions. However, its expensive Mana cost makes such combos inefficient, and pulling a minion off the board without replaying it is usually too slow.
2. Constructed Play
Ancient Brewmaster is rarely seen in Constructed. Its Battlecry effect is often too slow to use to good effect against finely tuned decks, and it is 4 Health makes it extremely easy to remove from the board.
Ancient Brewmaster is fairly average in Arena. Although the option to recycle a Battlecry effect, or to pull a large minion back to your hand after it has been injured, can be beneficial, such a slow play can easily be punished in the current Tempo focused Arena meta.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest