Ancient Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Mage is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Mage may seem like a powerful source of Spell Damage for your deck, however, its ability relies on having two minions on the board to achieve its full effect, which cannot be guaranteed.
Ancient Mage is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can be a very powerful source of Spell Damage, it is highly inconsistent. Cards such as Bloodmage Thalnos, Azure Drake, or if on a budget, Kobold Geomancer will be much more consistent options for your deck.
Ancient Mage is very poor in Arena. The effect is too situational, and most Arena decks will feature less spells than a Constructed deck, making the card even weaker. More consistent 4-drop minions with solid stats will be stronger picks for your deck.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge