Ancient Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Mage is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Mage may seem like a powerful source of Spell Damage for your deck, however, its ability relies on having two minions on the board to achieve its full effect, which cannot be guaranteed.
Ancient Mage is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can be a very powerful source of Spell Damage, it is highly inconsistent. Cards such as Bloodmage Thalnos, Azure Drake, or if on a budget, Kobold Geomancer will be much more consistent options for your deck.
Ancient Mage is very poor in Arena. The effect is too situational, and most Arena decks will feature less spells than a Constructed deck, making the card even weaker. More consistent 4-drop minions with solid stats will be stronger picks for your deck.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide