Ancient of Blossoms — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient of Blossoms is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancient of Blossoms is a strong Taunt minion for 6 Mana. Its high Health and Taunt status make it a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks, however with such a low Attack value makes it fairly weak against stronger minions.
2. Constructed Play
Ancient of Blossoms is a fairly weak card in Constructed. It can be used as a tech card in very aggressive metas, however it is generally overshadowed by superior options in Control decks.
In Arena, Ancient of Blossoms is an average card. Despite its low attack value, it will usually trade evenly with other 6-Mana minions over the course of 2 attacks. Additionally, it is an excellent tool for cleaning up weaker minions, making it a great value card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please