Ancient of Blossoms — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient of Blossoms is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient of Blossoms is a strong Taunt minion for 6 Mana. Its high Health and Taunt status make it a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks, however with such a low Attack value makes it fairly weak against stronger minions.
Ancient of Blossoms is a fairly weak card in Constructed. It can be used as a tech card in very aggressive metas, however it is generally overshadowed by superior options in Control decks.
Ancient of Blossoms is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens