Angry Chicken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Angry Chicken is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Angry Chicken is primarily seen as a joke, or gimmick card in Hearthstone, and is rarely seen in serious play. The fact that it requires a buff before its ability can even activate makes it too situational, and too difficult to use.
In Constructed, Angry Chicken is almost never used. As mentioned it requires very specific synergies to ever activate the Enrage mechanic, and even then, the payoff you receive for your hard work is not particularly strong.
Angry Chicken is one of the weakest picks possible in Arena, its one Health will simply leave it too exposed to opponents' Hero Powers, and its low power will have no impact on the board. It is rare that Angry Chicken will be the correct pick out of 3 cards.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck