Angry Chicken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Angry Chicken is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Angry Chicken is primarily seen as a joke, or gimmick card in Hearthstone, and is rarely seen in serious play. The fact that it requires a buff before its ability can even activate makes it too situational, and too difficult to use.
In Constructed, Angry Chicken is almost never used. As mentioned it requires very specific synergies to ever activate the Enrage mechanic, and even then, the payoff you receive for your hard work is not particularly strong.
Angry Chicken is one of the weakest picks possible in Arena, its one Health will simply leave it too exposed to opponents' Hero Powers, and its low power will have no impact on the board. It is rare that Angry Chicken will be the correct pick out of 3 cards.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge