Angry Chicken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Angry Chicken is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Angry Chicken is primarily seen as a joke, or gimmick card in Hearthstone, and is rarely seen in serious play. The fact that it requires a buff before its ability can even activate makes it too situational, and too difficult to use.
In Constructed, Angry Chicken is almost never used. As mentioned it requires very specific synergies to ever activate the Enrage mechanic, and even then, the payoff you receive for your hard work is not particularly strong.
Angry Chicken is one of the weakest picks possible in Arena, its one Health will simply leave it too exposed to opponents' Hero Powers, and its low power will have no impact on the board. It is rare that Angry Chicken will be the correct pick out of 3 cards.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck