Table of Contents
Angry Chicken is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Angry Chicken is primarily seen as a joke, or gimmick card in Hearthstone, and is rarely seen in serious play. The fact that it requires a buff before its ability can even activate makes it too situational, and too difficult to use.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Angry Chicken is almost never used. As mentioned it requires very specific synergies to ever activate the Enrage mechanic, and even then, the payoff you receive for your hard work is not particularly strong.
Angry Chicken is one of the weakest picks possible in Arena, its one Health will simply leave it too exposed to opponents' Hero Powers, and its low power will have no impact on the board. It is rare that Angry Chicken will be the correct pick out of 3 cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists