Angry Chicken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Angry Chicken is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Angry Chicken is primarily seen as a joke, or gimmick card in Hearthstone, and is rarely seen in serious play. The fact that it requires a buff before its ability can even activate makes it too situational, and too difficult to use.
In Constructed, Angry Chicken is almost never used. As mentioned it requires very specific synergies to ever activate the Enrage mechanic, and even then, the payoff you receive for your hard work is not particularly strong.
Angry Chicken is one of the weakest picks possible in Arena, its one Health will simply leave it too exposed to opponents' Hero Powers, and its low power will have no impact on the board. It is rare that Angry Chicken will be the correct pick out of 3 cards.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List