Arcane Nullifier X-21 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Nullifier X-21 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Nullifier X-21 is a strong anti-spell card. The spell immunity will often mean your opponent is forced to fight through this card with their minions, slowing them down considerably.
2. Constructed Play
Arcane Nullifier X-21 is a strong tech card against either spell heavy decks, or decks that have fast, minion heavy starts. Against the former, this can help you to start building a board presence and creating pressure. Against the latter, it will slow your opponent down since they will be unable to use their removal spells to maintain their minions.
Arcane Nullifier X-21 is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?