Arcane Tyrant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Tyrant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Tyrant's ability to be played for free is a powerful one early in the game. As the game goes on, the ability is less powerful, as you would sometimes be able to play the card with surplus Mana anyway. When the Tyrant is combined with a 5 or 6 Mana spell the swing can be devastating, especially if you can use it to trigger an important Elemental effect on the next turn.
Arcane Tyrant is strong in Elemental decks because the ability to play it for free not only adds cheap board presence, but also sets up your other Elementals without the need to miss playing your board control spells on the same turn.
Arcane Tyrant is a mediocre card in Arena. If you have already got some synergy with spells or Elemental cards, then you can take it as a reasonably high pick, but it should be avoided in the early picks.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck