Arcane Tyrant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Tyrant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Tyrant's ability to be played for free is a powerful one early in the game. As the game goes on, the ability is less powerful, as you would sometimes be able to play the card with surplus Mana anyway. When the Tyrant is combined with a 5 or 6 Mana spell the swing can be devastating, especially if you can use it to trigger an important Elemental effect on the next turn.
Arcane Tyrant is strong in Elemental decks because the ability to play it for free not only adds cheap board presence, but also sets up your other Elementals without the need to miss playing your board control spells on the same turn.
Arcane Tyrant is a mediocre card in Arena. If you have already got some synergy with spells or Elemental cards, then you can take it as a reasonably high pick, but it should be avoided in the early picks.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List