Table of Contents
Arcanosmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcanosmith is a card that can look innocent at first due to the low power that it puts into play. However, a 0/5 Taunt is often very difficult for your opponent to deal with cleanly, meaning that you can often use it effectively in a defensive deck, or to simply divert attention away from your other minions, allowing you to dictate trades on your own terms.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arcanosmith can be used in slow Control decks to buy yourself some time in the mid-game, and can also show value in token focused decks that involve rushing the opponent down by flooding the board with as many individual bodies as possible.
In Arena, Arcanosmith is an average card. It should be used to try and protect a minion from a bad trade on the board, allowing you to dictate a more favourable trade for yourself on the following turn.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???