Arcanosmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosmith is a card that can look innocent at first due to the low power that it puts into play. However, a 0/5 Taunt is often very difficult for your opponent to deal with cleanly, meaning that you can often use it effectively in a defensive deck, or to simply divert attention away from your other minions, allowing you to dictate trades on your own terms.
In Constructed, Arcanosmith can be used in slow Control decks to buy yourself some time in the mid-game, and can also show value in token focused decks that involve rushing the opponent down by flooding the board with as many individual bodies as possible.
Arcanosmith is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck