Arcanosmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosmith is a card that can look innocent at first due to the low power that it puts into play. However, a 0/5 Taunt is often very difficult for your opponent to deal with cleanly, meaning that you can often use it effectively in a defensive deck, or to simply divert attention away from your other minions, allowing you to dictate trades on your own terms.
In Constructed, Arcanosmith can be used in slow Control decks to buy yourself some time in the mid-game, and can also show value in token focused decks that involve rushing the opponent down by flooding the board with as many individual bodies as possible.
Arcanosmith is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge