Arcanosmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosmith is a card that can look innocent at first due to the low power that it puts into play. However, a 0/5 Taunt is often very difficult for your opponent to deal with cleanly, meaning that you can often use it effectively in a defensive deck, or to simply divert attention away from your other minions, allowing you to dictate trades on your own terms.
In Constructed, Arcanosmith can be used in slow Control decks to buy yourself some time in the mid-game, and can also show value in token focused decks that involve rushing the opponent down by flooding the board with as many individual bodies as possible.
Arcanosmith is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists