Arcanosmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcanosmith is a card that can look innocent at first due to the low power that it puts into play. However, a 0/5 Taunt is often very difficult for your opponent to deal with cleanly, meaning that you can often use it effectively in a defensive deck, or to simply divert attention away from your other minions, allowing you to dictate trades on your own terms.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arcanosmith can be used in slow Control decks to buy yourself some time in the mid-game, and can also show value in token focused decks that involve rushing the opponent down by flooding the board with as many individual bodies as possible.
Arcanosmith is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?