Table of Contents
Archmage is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Archmage is a card that can represent strong value in a deck that benefits from Spell Damage, its high health total makes it very difficult to remove and allows it to stick to the board to allow you to get value out of your spells.
2. Constructed Play
Archmage is rarely seen in Constructed decks beyond the Basic level. However, in a Basic, or very low budget deck, it can be a strong option for classes that benefit from Spell Damage.
Archmage is a reasonable card in Arena to serve as a late-game threat. Although there are many cards that are preferable in this slot, you will not always be offered the perfect options, and Archmage is a reasonable alternative. Even in decks that will not make good use of Spell Damage, Archmage still represents strong value with its stat distribution alone.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists