Archmage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Archmage is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archmage is a card that can represent strong value in a deck that benefits from Spell Damage, its high health total makes it very difficult to remove and allows it to stick to the board to allow you to get value out of your spells.
Archmage is rarely seen in Constructed decks beyond the Basic level. However, in a Basic, or very low budget deck, it can be a strong option for classes that benefit from Spell Damage.
Archmage is a reasonable card in Arena to serve as a late-game threat. Although there are many cards that are preferable in this slot, you will not always be offered the perfect options, and Archmage is a reasonable alternative. Even in decks that will not make good use of Spell Damage, Archmage still represents strong value with its stat distribution alone.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens