Archmage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Archmage is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archmage is a card that can represent strong value in a deck that benefits from Spell Damage, its high health total makes it very difficult to remove and allows it to stick to the board to allow you to get value out of your spells.
Archmage is rarely seen in Constructed decks beyond the Basic level. However, in a Basic, or very low budget deck, it can be a strong option for classes that benefit from Spell Damage.
Archmage is a reasonable card in Arena to serve as a late-game threat. Although there are many cards that are preferable in this slot, you will not always be offered the perfect options, and Archmage is a reasonable alternative. Even in decks that will not make good use of Spell Damage, Archmage still represents strong value with its stat distribution alone.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck