Table of Contents
Archmage is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Archmage is a card that can represent strong value in a deck that benefits from Spell Damage, its high health total makes it very difficult to remove and allows it to stick to the board to allow you to get value out of your spells.
2. Constructed Play
Archmage is rarely seen in Constructed decks beyond the Basic level. However, in a Basic, or very low budget deck, it can be a strong option for classes that benefit from Spell Damage.
Archmage is a reasonable card in Arena to serve as a late-game threat. Although there are many cards that are preferable in this slot, you will not always be offered the perfect options, and Archmage is a reasonable alternative. Even in decks that will not make good use of Spell Damage, Archmage still represents strong value with its stat distribution alone.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper