Archmage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Archmage is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archmage is a card that can represent strong value in a deck that benefits from Spell Damage, its high health total makes it very difficult to remove and allows it to stick to the board to allow you to get value out of your spells.
Archmage is rarely seen in Constructed decks beyond the Basic level. However, in a Basic, or very low budget deck, it can be a strong option for classes that benefit from Spell Damage.
Archmage is a reasonable card in Arena to serve as a late-game threat. Although there are many cards that are preferable in this slot, you will not always be offered the perfect options, and Archmage is a reasonable alternative. Even in decks that will not make good use of Spell Damage, Archmage still represents strong value with its stat distribution alone.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List