Arena Treasure Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arena Treasure Chest is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arena Treasure Chest is a very strong card draw tool locked behind the Deathrattle of a 0-Attack minion. In order utilise the card, it should be combined with a way to immediately kill the minion, or have its attack buffed so that it can be traded.
In Constructed, Arena Treasure Chest is far too difficult to activate to be used in high-level play.
Despite its name, Arena Treasure Chest is a terrible card in Arena. While card draw is very useful, it is far too difficult to trigger the Deathrattle effect with an Arena deck and most opponents will simply ignore the card.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck