Arena Treasure Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arena Treasure Chest is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arena Treasure Chest is a very strong card draw tool locked behind the Deathrattle of a 0-Attack minion. In order utilise the card, it should be combined with a way to immediately kill the minion, or have its attack buffed so that it can be traded.
In Constructed, Arena Treasure Chest is far too difficult to activate to be used in high-level play.
Despite its name, Arena Treasure Chest is a terrible card in Arena. While card draw is very useful, it is far too difficult to trigger the Deathrattle effect with an Arena deck and most opponents will simply ignore the card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck