Arena Treasure Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arena Treasure Chest is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arena Treasure Chest is a very strong card draw tool locked behind the Deathrattle of a 0-Attack minion. In order utilise the card, it should be combined with a way to immediately kill the minion, or have its attack buffed so that it can be traded.
In Constructed, Arena Treasure Chest is far too difficult to activate to be used in high-level play.
Despite its name, Arena Treasure Chest is a terrible card in Arena. While card draw is very useful, it is far too difficult to trigger the Deathrattle effect with an Arena deck and most opponents will simply ignore the card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck