Arena Treasure Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arena Treasure Chest is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arena Treasure Chest is a very strong card draw tool locked behind the Deathrattle of a 0-Attack minion. In order utilise the card, it should be combined with a way to immediately kill the minion, or have its attack buffed so that it can be traded.
In Constructed, Arena Treasure Chest is far too difficult to activate to be used in high-level play.
Despite its name, Arena Treasure Chest is a terrible card in Arena. While card draw is very useful, it is far too difficult to trigger the Deathrattle effect with an Arena deck and most opponents will simply ignore the card.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List