Armored Warhorse — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Armored Warhorse is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Armored Warhorse is a strange card to understand. Generally the benefit of getting a cheap, powerful Charge minion is most beneficial for Aggro decks. However, Aggro decks will not play a high enough Mana curve to be able to win Jousts consistently. Therefore this card seems to be stuck in a middle ground where the decks that will be able to utilise it will not require its effect.
In Constructed, Armored Warhorse does not fit cleanly into any deck. Aggressive decks that will be able to take advantage of the Charge effect will have too many low cost cards in their deck to reliably win a Joust.
Armored Warhorse is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards