Armored Warhorse — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Armored Warhorse is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Armored Warhorse is a strange card to understand. Generally the benefit of getting a cheap, powerful Charge minion is most beneficial for Aggro decks. However, Aggro decks will not play a high enough Mana curve to be able to win Jousts consistently. Therefore this card seems to be stuck in a middle ground where the decks that will be able to utilise it will not require its effect.
In Constructed, Armored Warhorse does not fit cleanly into any deck. Aggressive decks that will be able to take advantage of the Charge effect will have too many low cost cards in their deck to reliably win a Joust.
Armored Warhorse is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck