Armored Warhorse — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Armored Warhorse is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Armored Warhorse is a strange card to understand. Generally the benefit of getting a cheap, powerful Charge minion is most beneficial for Aggro decks. However, Aggro decks will not play a high enough Mana curve to be able to win Jousts consistently. Therefore this card seems to be stuck in a middle ground where the decks that will be able to utilise it will not require its effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Armored Warhorse does not fit cleanly into any deck. Aggressive decks that will be able to take advantage of the Charge effect will have too many low cost cards in their deck to reliably win a Joust.
Armored Warhorse is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin