Table of Contents
Armored Warhorse is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Armored Warhorse is a strange card to understand. Generally the benefit of getting a cheap, powerful Charge minion is most beneficial for Aggro decks. However, Aggro decks will not play a high enough Mana curve to be able to win Jousts consistently. Therefore this card seems to be stuck in a middle ground where the decks that will be able to utilise it will not require its effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Armored Warhorse does not fit cleanly into any deck. Aggressive decks that will be able to take advantage of the Charge effect will have too many low cost cards in their deck to reliably win a Joust.
Armored Warhorse is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists