Armored Warhorse — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Armored Warhorse is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Armored Warhorse is a strange card to understand. Generally the benefit of getting a cheap, powerful Charge minion is most beneficial for Aggro decks. However, Aggro decks will not play a high enough Mana curve to be able to win Jousts consistently. Therefore this card seems to be stuck in a middle ground where the decks that will be able to utilise it will not require its effect.
In Constructed, Armored Warhorse does not fit cleanly into any deck. Aggressive decks that will be able to take advantage of the Charge effect will have too many low cost cards in their deck to reliably win a Joust.
Armored Warhorse is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike